The White Flower

Red- love

Pink- friendship

White- secret admirer

These are the flower color meanings.

Tuesday, February 10th, 2014

"Wake up!" My dad scream in my ear.

"Five more minutes." I moaned. I rolled over and shoved the pillow over my head.

"C'mon you got school! Your running late!" He said again. I grunted and rolled out of bed.

"Out I'm gonna get dressed." I said. He walked out of my room and shut the door. I walked into my walk in closet and picked out a red and white tshirt and black skinny jeans.

I ran downstairs and joined my brother for breakfast. We ate a bowl of fruity pebbles. I grabbed my back pack and we headed outside.

I met up with my friend Leanne. She was dating my brother and it kind of made me sick but he's happy with her so I just stay out of it. Leanne had long dark brown hair. It was always in a high pony tail. She was a girly girl unlike me. I'm a tomboy. She wears dresses. I wear jeans and sweatshirts. She wears heels and I wear sneakers. We are two totally different people but we are best friends.

Today, Leanne wore a dress that went a little up from her knees. It was a light blue and light green color and she wore silver heels. "How can you walk in those?" I asked. She shrugs.

"Same way you can walk in those. I don't get it. They have like no sparkles." She complained. I looked down at my old worn out Converse shoes. I shrug.

"I can actually walk in them." I said.

"I walk in these just fine." She said. She started to walk like a model.

"Oh god please don't." I laughed. She giggled.

"OMG did you hear that tommy and Julia broke up last night!" She squeeled. She's always liked tommy. Most girls do. I don't.

"Cool. Did you hear that Jim got kicked off the football team?" I said.

"Eh." She said.

"Oh come on! I might actually be able to join the team now!" I said excitedly.

"And I might get to date tommy!" She squeeled. I smiled at our childness.

We arrived at the school. Lots of the kids in the elementary were playing on the play ground, the high school boys were playing football in the field, and the girls were gossiping about only god knows what.

We walked in the large building and went to our lockers. I walked up the two flights of stairs I have to climb to get to my locker and walked down the hallway.

I skimmed my eyes over the locker numbers trying to locate mine. When I finally did the combination, I opened it up and a little white paper fell to the floor. I looked at it curiously before picking it up and reading it.

Meet me by door thirteen after school. Got some good news for you. Joseph. I read the note and folded it up and shoved it in my pocket. I set my bag on the ground and opened it up, pulling out my AR book, my math book, my notebook, pencil bag, ext.

I put my bag in my locker and slammed it shut before running to my next class with my supplies. I opened the door to the earth science room and sat in my desk. Leanne sat down in her seat right next to me.

"Class. We have a new student. You are to be kind and good to him. You are to treat him like any other student. Behave. And welcome our guest." Said mrs. Newman. Newman walked over to her desk and dialed a number on the telephone. "Yes.......yes...yea were ready for him...okay just send him on down...yup thanks. Bye bye." She said in the phone. She clapped her hands once and kept them together. "Now. Get out your assignment." She smiled. Everyone dug into their folders for their assignments. I flipped threw the pages in my folder and found my homework. I laid the paper on my desk and put my mechanical pencil away. We waited patiently.

Not much later, the door to the hallway swung open and a boy stepped in. Almost everyone gasped. He smiled at everyone. "Hi." He said.

"Oh my god it's Chandler riggs!" Everyone screamed. They got up and ran towards him. I sat there in my desk. Who's Chandler riggs?