Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~~~~~~~

Finally it's the weekend and me and Kari (PS your best friend) going to the movies. She told me it was the best way to relax and get my mind off Matt and things. She knows what happened between me and him and respects that, but always warns me not to get to lost in my revenge.

While walking to the cinema I saw a bunch of boys in an alley between the buildings across the road. I suddenly stopped to make sure I wasn't seeing things, only to be true. There was Matt Kaze being beaten up by a bunch of seconds years, I stared at them for awhile thinking whether I should stop it or not.

'Its probably none of my business in the first place, that dork probably did something to irritate them'

Deciding against it when I turned to look away I saw his eyes suddenly meet mine in a pleading manner as if saying 'help me'. I quickly looked away and I ran straight ahead to catch up to Kari who was already in the movie theater.

Trying to forget that image of a beaten up Matt, and just focused on the horror movie where it seemed as a boy was beaten to death and came back to haunt the people that left him and betrayed him. Getting a little creeped out at the part where the boy said "Why didn't you help me?."

Getting up from my seat I told Kari in a whisper that I had to used the restroom she just nodded. But I didnt go to the restroom , no I changed my mind when I saw the second years from before walking into one of the movie section's.

Looking around quickly to make sure no one was around, I went out the movie theater and to the alley which I saw Matt in earlier.

Walking in the alley I saw a beaten up Matt struggling to sit up against the wall as blood dripped down his head and hand.

I was shocked when I saw a knife stabbed into his hand, and how he just sat there. Feeling guilty I quietly ran over to him and kneeled down next to him.

"Oi are you alright?"I asked him while pulling out my tissue packet and using one of it to wipe the blood at his head.

I don't think he knew it was me at first because he just looked at me in a daze and then suddenly shocked showed in his expression and he sloppily tried to move to the other side of the wall.

I felt kind of bad when he did that and quickly moved closer again to him.

"Listen here I'm just trying to help you okay. Should I call the police for you or what?!" I truly did try to make my voice sound soothing but that clearly didnt work.

Looking up at him since he fall from the move and was now laying on his back.

"I-i d-dont n-n-need h-help" I hear him struggling to speak and stutter at the same time. "Dont talk nonsense just take my help since this the only time I'll ever help you!",getting fed up I yanked him up so that he was sitting up against the wall and I straddle him by sitting on his legs that wasn't injured.

"S-stop please" I heard him say ignoring him and continued using my tissues to clean the external leakage of blood.

Unnoticed that the teenage boy I was sitting on was blushing very deeply and a small little smile on his beaten up face.

"T-thank y-you" I heard him say but didnt look up at him, he was much taller then I first thought sitting on his lap like this he looked like he was about a head taller then me.

Getting up off him I took out my phone and called an ambulance for him. After that, I turned around to look back at him only to see him staring at the knife stuck in his hand.

I quickly ran to him and grabbed his hand before he could pull the knife out."What hell man?!!, are you stupid or something?!" I shouted at him as he looked up at me with his hazel eyes suddenly shining brighter.

"Its okay my hands actually numb right now so it will be easier to pull that way", he said it so causal like it was normal, but that isn't what disturb me, it was the shine in his hazel eyes that seemed to suddenly brighten at the thought of pulling out the knife.

"Oi listen to me!,STOP THAT!", I quickly dived down to him when I saw him rip out the knife and all the blood squirting out like a fountain.

"Oops", that was all he said as the blood continued to leak out from his hand.

I just stared at him as he used his other uninjured hand to tear a pic of his shirt to cover his now hand that has a hole in it with a bit of skin peeling off.

Smiling gently at me he just sat there the whole time like he didnt just rip a knife out of his hand.

'Thats not right, wtf is he a masochist or something'

Finally when the ambulance arrived, they asked if I was going to with him and I fully rejected saying I was just a bystander that saw him injured.

I watched the ambulance van drive away and then looked at where Matt was sitting to see all my tissues I used to wipe his blood was gone.

'The nurses probably took it with them as hazards towards the people around'

~~~~~~~~End of (Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~

BACK IN THE AMBULANCE

Matt was laying on the stretcher and used his other uninjured hand to feel around in his pants pocket. Finally finding it, his fingers curled around the fabric/paper(??) in a tight grip.

Smiling at the roof of the van, the medic in the van looked at him and then looked shock to see blood licking out of his pants pocket.

"Ohm are you okay did you get anywhere else injured?", the medic asked looking at the content smile on the boy's face.

Looking up at the medic, "Nah I'm just fine, you see I'm just happy that you guys took so long you know?"

(≧∇≦)/