Part 1

As we pull into the front of my new school I get more and more nervous. I didn't understand why I couldn't stay at the same school even though our house caught on fire. My mama still could've drove us to school. My little brothers were so excited to be going to a new school. Even though I was sad everything was going so good for me at the school we were already at and my seventh grade school year was almost over. I didn't want to have to start fresh by making new friends and getting a new boyfriend. As we entered the school I saw one of my favorite boy cousins Josh I was so happy to see somebody that I knew actually attended the school. When my mama and I went into the office so that I could get enrolled I saw this boy sitting down with like five phones in his had and his teeth was really messed up so of course I stared. After the office finished enrolling me and my brothers into school it was time for us to go to our classes. I was even more nervous because we came to the school later in the day so everyone would be staring at me as I walked into the class room. When I walked into the class everyone instantly stared at me. When I tell you the boys was on me they was on me lol. As the teacher introduced me to the class Mrs.Baker everyone this is Brittany Givens shes a new student be nice to her. The class was so rude they were talking over Mrs.Baker. I quickly took the closet empty seat that I had saw. After the class period was over we had gym I didn't bring any gym clothes so I did participate in the class. This one girl in the class her name was De'Asia she called me over and asked me to help turn the rope while they jumped I agreed all the other girls kept asking me a lot of questions which made me irritated. When it was time to go to lunch I didn't know who to sit with so I sat with this girl named Dashanell  and Demetria they both was so funny their was Bestfriends I liked eating lunch with them. They had another friend named Brianna that usually sit where I was sitting at but apparently Briana , Dashanell and Demetria got into it earlier that day she came into the lunch and asked me why was I sitting in her seat so now I'm looking like 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ so of course she ain't about to be boss up on me so I asked where yo name at on this seat boo 😒?  She said bitch get up before I get you up so I stood and said bitch WASSUP? what you trynna do? See Briana thought just because I was 5'3 110 I was gone let a BITCH boss up on me no hoe 😒. Dashanell said Briana you always starting shit I told you already you weren't sitting with us ! So I sat back down because apparently this bitch Briana was  delusional. De'Asia and Layla came over there and asked me was there a problem. I said nah I'm good this BITCH just delusional, for me to only to be in 7th grade there was a lot of drama going on that you'll never think 7th graders went through. I lived right around the corner from the school so after school I went looking for my brothers so that I can start walking home my brothers always took forever to come out of the building when it was time to go home. I saw the same boy I had seen earlier in the the office but this time he was staring at me so I asked him what he was staring at ! He said you mf I can look at you I said but what you looking for ? He ain't say nothing than he asked me ask me what was my name I told him my name and he told me his name. His name was Carlos we didn't have no classes together except of gym. My brothers finally came out the door by that time I was really ready to go. I cussed them out for taking to long than we started to walk I walked with Layla and her little sister Jayla they literally lived right across the street from me. Some neighbor hood boys that lived around the school and also went to the school walked with us also making the walk way faster and funnier.
Carlos P.O.V
The new girl at school was so fine to me but she  had a fucked up attitude made me choke that shit outta her asking me who tf I'm staring at mf you was staring at me earlier I ain't say shit. I'm gone get her before somebody else do only thing is that we only got one class together and that's gym. I can't hoop  and talk to her ass.

De'Asia P.O.V
Brittany cool as fuck  think she might be in the crew and she be cutting up on hoes I know she can hold on and she fine as fuck I can't hang with no ugly hoes no nooo but I think we the two prettiest girls at Adams. PERIOD't Layla cool though she ain't ugly.

So far I'm like the school so far everybody cool I'm making new friends quick all the little boys be trying to talk to me 🙄. It's this one boy name AJ that's sooooo fine to me he look so much older than everyone we got every single class together including gym. Only thing is he got a big ass mole on his forehead that shit is ugly he need to cut that shit off.

Can he cut it off?

I called De'Asia and told her who I wanted it was Saturday night so all my minutes was free so I ain't have no time limit we was on the phone talking for hours getting to know each other better. I thought me and Layla would be closer because we lived literally right across Rd the street but she was a lowkey rat and I ain't wanna have no bad reputation moving into a new neighborhood. She was talking to this order boy named Bales he was cool as fuck we was just 14 and he was 18 like wtf y'all talking about besides fucking 🙄 that shit was just terrible.