Freezing Encounter

The wait is over peeples!! Enjoy~
------
Y/n POV

"Well, well, well.." I heard behind Raini and I. It was him -- the same guy that battled me, the same guy with that same light brown hair. It was that guy. "Raini, betraying your own team, huh?" He smirked. Raini frowned, "No, I-I just--" "There is no need for excuses," he interrupted.

It was one of those moments. The moments when I should help Raini when she gets nervous and fearful. "Hey-- leave her alone!!" I shout at him and he turns to me rather than Raini.

"Why should I? She is on MY team, idiot," he said. I stayed silent and he smirked, "got nothing else to say huh?" Sighing, I said, "Who are you anyway?" "Thats not important now."

"Y/n, lets just go!" Raini whispers. I was about to whisper until he cut me off. "Not without a fight," he runs towards me and pushes me into the freezing cold water. "U-ugh! I-its s-so cold--" the guy just smirks at me and uses one of his.. powers at me. I close my eyes, putting my hands up thinking that it'll help me from getting blasted with his power. When I feel nothing, I open my eyes and put my hands down. "Woah!" Raini said and the guy was in shock too. "Huh? W-what happened, c-can y-you at least h-help me out of t-this water?" "You just out up your own shield at him and it absorbed his magic!" Raini replies. Woah? I did that?! Thats amazing and all but..

"N-now that y-you've told me a-about that---" "Ugh! I'll come back soon, with my whole team!!!"
I frown when he runs away. Then I sigh and get out the water myself. I shiver again, but I ignored it.

"H-hey Raini, d-do y-you know who h-he is? He i-is on Y-your team!"

"I'm pretty sure he's the 'Kyoko' guy," she says. "G-great, th-thanks." I smile weakly.

"Hey why don't we just head to our headquarters for now? You're gonna get a cold if you're like that.. we'll just meet up later." She sofly says, worrying about me. I tried to refuse, but she always said something back,"Oh ok.. I-i'll s-see you l-later, I g-guess." I stutter out.

She giggles, "but, I won't expect you to. Your freezing cold and you might get a cold and you need to rest and.. ya I just might not see you." I giggle and nod. I walk slowly to my hideout and she goes to hers. Once I get to the path of the village, I see Ayato, and he spots me as well. "Y/n! Woah what happened?"

"Heh, I k-kinda fell i-into t-the st-stream over there.."

"Okay, well lets get you back to headquarters. Hope you didn't catch a cold. Are you okay?" He asks, and thats how all the questions start. I can see how Yuuki says this guy is overprotective. In the middle of one of his questions, I giggle.

"What?"

"You a-are so o-overprotective!"

He just blushes and stays silent. I smile at this. Maybe being in a world like this won't be bad.

--------

Hope u guys liked it :)