Awkward

The doctors walked into the staff room. They sat down and talked. Ethan was sat down and he looked up at Zach. Ethan was often on his own, drinking his coffee. Zach looked at him. "Are you ok?" He asked concerned. "Yeah...I'm fine." Ethan sighed. "Dr. Ethan Hydra." Called someone. "Yeah..?" He replied with a voice as soft as silk. "You have a paitent waiting for you...." The voice shouted again. Zach who was a nurse/ Doctor followed Ethan into the room. Ethan started to check up with the paitent and smiled. "So, tell me where it hurts?" Ethan asked awkwardly. He was an awkward person and Zach liked him that way. Zach slowly passed him the needle. Ethan smiled. "Thank you, Williams, now, Sophie, I'm going to give you this injection to stop the pains." He sighed. Zach watched as Ethan put the needle into the woman's arm. Zach was in a deep thought. A thought which he had wanted to happen. Zach was passed the needle and put the blood into a test tube. They looked at eachother. Ethan turned back around. He cleaned the wound and put s cotten wool and bandage over the needle wound.

Sophie left. She walked out but before she did, Ethan gave her antibiotics. They walked out and Ethan noticed Zach acting weird. "Zach,You feeling alright?, you look distracted." Ethan asked in concern. Zach gave an awkward smile. "Y-Yeah, I'm...fine....." Zach sighed. Ethan sighed also. His purple eyes looked at Zach's grey. Ethan walked out back to the staff room with a handful of papers.