Doctor Who?

I really need to stop watching Doctor Who, then getting on Chatzy for a while, then doing Doctor Who roleplays...I get more crazy ideas...

Now, lets just pretend the Doctor can have as many regenerations as he wants, and he can switch genders...now to those of you who haven't watched Doctor Who, some of this may not make sense, but, just read it, okay?

***************

"What are we doing?" asks Safari as we wander the catacombs where weeping angels have been staying for centuries. I simply look at every statue carefully and shine light on ot before looking away to answer her question.

"We're trying to kill a deadly statue." I reply, leading the way past the people frozen in stone.

"How do we kill a statue?" asks Sarah, clinging onto Paige's arm like it held her life.

"Ever heard of a gun, Sarah?" says Red, smirking. "Just shoot their blasted heads off."

"Yes, well its not that simple." I say, staring at one statue in preticular. "You have to do it in the light, and, dont look away from the other statues, while not blinking."

"I hear you Doctor," says Fern, eyes wide as saucers trying to keep them open. "Not closing my eyes anytime soon, the angels will get me."

"Finally, someone who speaks logic!" I reply, turning to Fern, not before scanning the area, and shaking her hand.

"Thank you Miss, er, Sir." Fern says, beaming with pride.

"Ugh, I'm hungry." calls Ty, way in the back. Can he have better timing? I think to myself.

"Wait 'til we get to the TARDIS." I tell him.

"But when will that be?" he complains.

"Ugh!" I swivel around, the others staring at the rest of the statues. "Will you shut up and try not to die?" I say, and turn back around. I can tell Ty feels hurt, so I walk up to hom and put my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, alright, but just don't complain about small things when we all might die. Ticks me off, okay?"

"Okay." he says, and keeps walking as I head back up to the front, where I stand north east of Safari. She looks around urgently, eyes peeled for suspicious activity.

"So about these angels," says Safari "Are they like me?"

"No, nothing like you." I say. "Not made of stone are you?"

"I dont think so..." she replies, examining her arms. I laugh, and she smiles as we continue Angel searching.

You see, Safari is not a normal person. She died once, and was reincarnated as a dark angel. Although her roos sound evil, she is actually a nice person, my companion in fact. A companion ks like the person who travels with me through time and space in my TARDIS, saving worlds. For example, killing the weeping angels.

Weeping angels are not as harmless as they sound. If you blink, turn the lights off, or look away from one, it kills you almost instantly. If you touch one, it sends you back in time. Look one in the eyes, and you become a weeping angel yourself.

Soon after traveling a while, my light started to flicker. Strange, I thought, I don't think the angel is here...

"Wait a minute." I say out loud, holdong my hand up as if to say hault. "If my theroy is correct..."

"What Doctor?" asks Safari.

"Everyone, turn your lights off. Now."

"But you told us not to-"