Scared And Alone

Scared And Alone

                      Chapter 1

I'm a disgrace. To pretty much everyone in this dumb town. I don't have much. Or anything. Except the clothes on me, my backpack, and my journal. The one I'm writing in right now. I wright everything in here. My feelings and thoughts on my life. I'm homeless. And every single person never pays attention to me. Or looks my way. I don't believe even if they did see me. They don't care at all. If your wondering where I live. I just sit underneath a tree in the woods. It's my only peaceful and safe place I can call home. I wish every day and night. To be safe and not found be them. The evil. They're searching high and low for me. Because I used to be one of them. But I quit. It wasn't right to the others. But now no one believes me. I'm still seen as the evil. And the evil before gave me a crystal to keep. Now they want it and me. To kill me. For leaving.

It was dark outside as well as windy. But the tree gave me some what protection. It soon start to rain and pour down. I got my umbrella out and opened it. I was getting really wet still. I huddled up into a ball shivering and trembling.

I hope someone will see the true me.