Part 1

Have you ever prayed to God to send you a good man, and he sends you one? But turns out that God didn't send him after all? This always happened to Joy Pinker. No matter what she did, or where she went, she always attracted 'the wrong company'. Every guy she met was some form of a wanna-be gangster, that always broke her heart and left her looking stupid. But oh this next guy, this next guy was something else. Love and hatred wrapped all in one. A seduction that'll kill you and cost you your soul.

"I hate taking the bus." I thought to myself as I got off. I don't know which one I hate the most, taking the bus or working at this stupid rip off Walgreen's drug store. Everyone here is so old and it's so boring here. The customers are terrible and extremely rude. It's a paycheck and it'll have to do until I find something better. In the meantime, I'll just zone out and try to do something to make the time pass.

"Hey, I'm Mike. It's nice to meet you."

"Uh. Hi." I said, not really wanting to be bothered by anyone.

"What's your name?"

"Joy."

"Joy, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Okay well maybe I can get your snapchat if that's fine with you?" 

"Sure." I wrote down my snap on a piece of paper, not really wanting to give it to him, but I wanted my views to go up. It's not like I'd ever talk to him. A few days pass and I've been wondering when Mike was going to add me. He was kind of cute, but he's too skinny for my liking. 

"I liked how he approached me though, he was so sweet and respectful with it. So I dig it." I told my best friend Tara. "Oh my gosh speak of the frickin' devil, he just added me!"

"Bitch I told you he would. What does he look like?"

"He's tall with nice eyes, brown skin and kind of linky. Dang I see he has a camera. I'm about to hit him up. "

"Just be careful. I don't want you to go through everything that Dream put you through. I'll kill a nigga over you."

"Yeah I know and I'm going to be careful, I promise."

Dream was someone I used to deal with and she was a horrible person. I went through my phase just like any teenage girl did with trying to figure out if I'm gay or not. And I'm not by the way! But I was lost. And I met her and I thought she was a cool person, until she started bringing drama with her ex. I'm not sure what really happened because I never really met the girl, but she had so much animosity towards me and would text me and call me off of Dream's phone. It was truly pathetic. I learned how to drive because of her. We did a lot of crazy things. We would go out and flip cars, spent nights with her and her friends in hotels. Seen how they made their money. Even got it off on a few people. It was a rush that I never experienced before and I liked it. But then things started to go downhill. My mom wasn't with me being with her at all, or girls in general. She got to the point where she wanted to kick me out if  I didn't leave Dream alone. So we decided to look for a place of our own and found one. I gave her five hundred bucks that I still haven't got back to this day. After everything with the apartment went through, she didn't want me to stay with her. She made every excuse she could think of. And in that moment, I was dumb for giving her my hard earned money. She played me. She caused so much drama with her ex; coming up to my job, stalking me on social media, and even driving past my house. So ever since I went through all of this, I'm hoping I won't go through the same things with Mike.