Chapter Nine|| I'll Suck your Dick

"Hey, S-"

Sam looked at me pointedly. "Not today, Collins, today is my day off from you."

I had sneaked in through his window while he was pulling his shirt on.

"And where are you going?" he asked as he finally took in my appearance.

I wasn't going to lie, I looked fresh as fuck. I had borrowed a button up shirt from my brother and I was wearing dress pants, also given from Hayden.

"I look fly, right?" I patted the imaginary dirt off my shirt and smiled, "I was kind of hoping we'd go to the party together."

"Oh, no, get the fuck out of my room, today is the only day I get to go out without seeing your crazy ass," he said and started pushing me towards the window.

"Please, please, I'll do anything, I'll suck your dick. I already told your brother I was going with you!" I exclaimed as I tried to dig my feet into the ground so that he wouldn't push me anymore.

"I'm taking Lola to the - wait, you'll suck my dick?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. I could see a small smile playing at the corner of his lips.

"Yeah, I'll suck it clean, just please let me go with you." Ha, he fucking thought.

He chuckled and looked me from head to toe. "Okay, you can come but I'm not going to take you in that," he said as he directed his gaze to my clothes.

I followed his eyes and furrowed eyebrows. "What the fuck did you just say, you fucking piece of dick? I'll fucking end you."

He rolled his eyes and went into his closet. "Take your clothes off, loser."

I started unbuttoning my shirt. "Take me out to dinner first," I huffed.

"At the rate we're going, my dick will be your dinner- why the fuck are you taking your pants off?"

I looked at him with furrowed eyes. "You told me too."

"I meant like in the closet or in the bathroom."

I scoffed. "It's not like you're not familiarized with my tits or the female anatomy."

"Yeah. . ." he trailed off. I could see his cheeks were getting red.

Oh, my fuck, I make him nervous. Aye, I make him nervous. I'm going to fuck with him.

"What's the duct tape around your chest for?" he asked as he tossed me a t-shirt and jeans.

"Oh, you mean this duct tape?" I asked seductively as I pointed at the tape.

"No, shit, Sherlock, what other fucking tape could I be talking about?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I started peeling off the duct tape, ignoring the stinging trail it left. "You want it off?"

Sam blinked a couple of times, as if he couldn't believe what was happening and his face got even more red. "W-what the f-fuck," he stuttered as he stared pointedly at my breast.

I burst into giggles and held onto my stomach. I could feel my eyes starting to water. "What the fuck, Sam. You didn't seriously believe that I was going to show you my tits? Oh, fuck, I can't breathe."

Sam glared at me and got his keys. "Just change, fucking asshole. We're leaving in ten."

•••

"So this is what a party looks like," I muttered while I took in the scene.

There was no sign of a party outside besides the music, but once you entered the house, there was a whole lot of chaos.