???

Shadows p.o.v
    I will get them back. I will make them pay for all the pain I've suffered, they will suffer. I will make them feel the loss, sadness, no hope. I will make stampy feel my depression, and Sqaishey will feel physical and mental pain, I will make her suffer most...She will......

Sqaishey POV
The next morning..
I woke up to sunshine in my window and birds chirping happily. I look out the window and see that it's all nice and sunny out. I decide to get out of bed and head towards my bathroom. Then I remembered, I remembers the fight and everything..I don't like to fight, but I also don't like to have pranks being pulled on me either, especially if they could turn out hurtful.
  I hear a knocking on my door. "Sqaishey, can I come in?" I hear someone say. I soon recognise that it's Stampy. I sigh and say "Ye Stampy, come on in."
When he comes in his eyes look like he's been crying and he's still in his clothes from last night.
   "I'm sorry Sqaishey, I just meant it as a harmless prank but I was stupid and let it escalate. I was being the worst boyfriend ever and I don't blame you if you don't-" I crash my lips into his.
   I don't need another apology, I thought. I just need my loving boyfriend back..
   I continued to kiss him when I made the kiss deeper in value, he put his hands behind my neck and I put mine in his curly hair.
   I pulled away and smiled.

"I love you Stampy..."

AWWW LITTLE ROMANCE ISNSJSNSJDM😂😂Anyway sorry for not updating, I've been a bit busy and things yeh...xD baiiii💫💫