Strong.

Louis' pov: Today, is the first day back at school. I'm looking forward to it a lot, I haven't really done much over the summer break apart from reading some cool comics I got for Christmas.

I should of considered playing some football in a team or something but I don't think it would of worked out, I mean. Look at me i'm the most un coordinated person in the school, I can't kick a ball without landing flat on my face.

It's almost 8:30 and I am all packed and ready for my first day with my books, my pencil case and my glasses I cannot forget my glasses! I have to meet my bestfriend Sam in a minute so I better leave now I guess.

I say my goodbyes to Mum and my sisters and jump in my car. I pull up infront of Sam's house and he jumps into the passenger seat next to my side.

"So Sam, how were your holidays? Sorry I couldn't catch up, I was busy reading my comics" I tell Sam while starting the car again. "Oh Lou, it's fine I understand, you love your comics to much." Sam chuckles to himself.

We pull up to the school and grab our bags out of the boot. The school looks the excact same as it did before the break I think to myself as I lock the car doors and enter into the school. Sam stops me and looks at me "Louis, do you think that we won't be bullied again this year? Last year was really hard." Tears were almost splashing out of my face when I thought back to last year. Sam and I were always getting bullied for being "gay" which we weren't at all. I mean not that i'm against gays or anything but i'm definitely not gay. Well I don't think I am anyway.

Sam was gay and he has been out of the closet since grade 8, he hasn't really ever dated a guy though so he might just be bi. But because Sam and I are so close everyone picks on us and says that we are in a relationship with eachother. I hate it, I really wish they left us alone but they don't. "Hopefully not Sam" I replied slowly.

Just as we enter the room standing right infront of us is the guys who bullied us Jake, Steve, Brad and Elester. They all were very tall and muscly with tattoos up there arms and legs. " Look who it is guys, its the gay boys Lewis and San" one of the boys say. " Actually we aren't gay, well Louis isn't and our names are not Lewis and San it's Louis and Sam" Sam manages to say before getting pinned to the wall by Jake.

Jakes fist slams into Sam's head bringing an audiance to us. I manage to get out of Elesters grip but Sam is getting smashed to pieces, I know I should try and help Sam but I know i'm not physically strong enough against these boys. . Elester grabs me again making me scream. He starts to punch me until I manage to fall to the ground.

Harry's Pov:

I'm just about to enter my classroom when I hear a loud scream coming from the front enterance. I run as fast as I can almost loosing my breath to see, Elester my younger brothers friend bashing up some smaller cuter looking boy. "Elester what the fuck are you doing to him? Let go of him right now you twat." I say pulling Elester away from this poor boy who is now lying on the floor shaking in tears. " Whatever Styles, we were just having some fun and games no need to get angry!" He says grabing his mates and walking off down the hall.

I kneel down to the smaller boy and he then opens his eyes and says "P-Please don't h-hurt me, i'm already hurt en-nough." He is still shaky and his eyes are red and puffy from crying. "It's okay, I won't hurt you. What's your name?" I say to him reaching my hand out to grab him. He takes my hand and I pull him up. "I'm L-Louis Tomlinson, thank-you for helping me." Louis says wiping the tears from his eyes.

I don't know why people are hurting this boy, He looks like a really nice kid. "No worries Louis, I'm Harry. Harry Styles." I say, making Louis smile. "I'm re-really sorry Harry but I have got to find Sam my friend. I'll see you another time, maybe? I mean you don't have to talk to me again but if you want to you can, um bye" Louis says and run off to find his friend.