•Before The Party•

Last day of college, I have spent four years nothing but studying and hours and hours of laziness.

My name is Anna if only I knew that tonight my life would change forever.... Do I regret it ? Figure that out for yourself...

------

I was packing my belongings, telling myself that I was a idiot for bringing loads of things I didn't even end up needing.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knocking on the door I yelled for my roommate.

"Julie make yourself useful and answer it please!"

Only for her to reply a quick no because she was to busy packing even though I knew she wasn't she was probably talking to her boyfriend that she was madly in "love" with.

I got up to answer the door only to trip over some of my boxes and everything scatter onto the floor. I guess you could say I saw that coming..

I opened the door and was suddenly engulfed in a huge hug.. At first I was sure what strange person or thing that was touching me until I smelt the strong scent of smoke.

"Hey mom you came early I thought you said you would come at 4."

"Oh honey! I was so excited I decided to come early and help you pack your crap."

"Thanks" I mumbled not really wanting her to be here, don't get me wrong I love my mom but she can become a little bossy and VERY sassy if things don't go her way. I followed her into my dorm only to fall over some more boxes.

Great just great I thought as I began to pick up all my clothing and items and put them back into the box.

This is going to be a long day...

-------

So it's just the beginning so just stay with and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !

And yeah it's short remember ONLY THE BEGINNING !