Getting to know you

Luke's P.O.V

I sat there thinking about her... why though??? yeah I had been friends with her before but she wasn't my type back then, but dammmmmnnnnn what I would to do her now. Her long brown hair just ending right above her perfect ass mmmmmmm!!!!! Her dark brown eyes and her perfect pink plump lips that look so kissable!!!!! damn I wanna bang that bitch!!!! ugh!!!!! why though she use to be so nerdy and dorky, but she was always so cute and sweet I love her personality it's just so fun. Ugh stop Luke you can get anyone you want it's just Keri she's not you type is she??????

Keri P.O.V

I woke up to my bed dipping and a horny fuck bending over me. I looked over at the clock and it was only 3 am! WHAT THE FUCK!!!SERIOUSLY LUKE!!!!! Haha whatever I turned under him so was facing him and give him a smirk. his eyes where full of lust. trust me I wasn't no slut who sleeps around but I do what to show him what he missed out on. He moved so he was on top of me, straddling me as I ran my hands up his toned abdomen. he bend down to kiss me but I rapped my legs around his hips and flipped us over so I was on top of him. thank god for my flexibility or I probably would have broke something lol. He was surprised at first but then began to smirk. I began to slowly grind myself against him and his breath hitched. He ran his warm, rough hands up my sides while slipping off my shirt. I began to tease him some more and he began to whimper my name. I loved teasing this boy!!! he was such a horn dog lol! I felt him harden under me making me actually want him but no!!! I can't, just show him what he missed. DAMN WHAT THIS BOY DOES TO ME!!!!

Luke P.O.V

I crawled on top of her, she was so beautiful. When I went to kiss her though she tightened her legs around my waist and flipped us over. she must be flexible because so was able to get so close and not brake anything lol. To my surprise yet to my pleaser she began to slowly grind on me I wanted more of her!!! I wanted all of her! I slid off her shirt revealing her perfect chest, making me hard... She began to moan with me. It started to get intense when she got off and ran to the bathroom with an evil laugh. I ran after her and started pounding at the door. oh no she didn't!!!!!

"Keri!!!! Common why would you so that to me!!!"

"Because it's fun hehe!"

"Common Keri come out here and we can continue the fun!"

"What I do don't wanna hehe"

"We both know you do though ha!"

"Do I don't!!!!"

"Yes you do!"

"Well... so what hahahaha!"

"Oh so you do wanna babe" I said with a wink and she as she opened to door and punched my arm. I grab her by the waist and lean in hoping I could get that one kiss but of corse I didn't... why does that make me so sad...

"I'll get you for that babe!"

"Come and get me!!!"