Naruto's Dreamland :Ramen

Naruto's dream was amazing!! (A/N:I don't know where to start I'm still a newbie >_<) It all start when he finished the papers being hokage and now he can relax and of course he started to sleep .........DREAMINGGGG!!!!!.................
(IN DREAMLAND)
"Wow is this hidden leaf village wow so amazing"Naruto said seeing some among bulidings. "Wow who owns that building right there smells hmmm yummy" Naruto said while pointing at the building. He come nearer while smelling it and he saw the sign named ICHIRAKU RAMEN. He was glad seeing the ichiraku ramen was already big and super beautiful . he was glad that he had a money on his pocket. He ordered a big bowl of ramen. " Hmm this is soo yummy" Naruto said while eating ramen.
He found his house and he saw Hinata, Himawari and Boruto. "Dad! Where have you been" Boruto said while hugging her dad in playful way. He got into his office and saw a the office full of portrait of ramen. He was surprised.

(IN KONOHA )
Hinata was confused because Naruto was sleeping 20 hours straight. She was already worried. Himawari was trying to wake up Naruto but Naruto doesnt wake up. Hinata try to wake it up to but she can't. "Eh that's just easy to wake up dad" Boruto said in bossy way while walking near to his dad. Boruto jumped going to Naruto's stomach. Naruto got surprised and he got woke up because he got hurt. Hinata was angry to Boruto but she was a bit happy because Naruto got woke up.

That's all for today and it was kinda boring and a bit weird but if your already bored its okay don't read this book >_<