Tryouts

"Marian I promise all you have to do is try out for a song."
"I don't know Sandy, I don't look like a bad girl singer," I said with a sigh.
"Please just think about it," Sandy said.
"Okay! "
We both started walking our separate ways, I had to get to the store to buy some food while she goes to
the apartment.  On the way there I kept thinking about the try outs. Maybe I'm better off not singing. I mean of course I would be giving up the best opportunity to sing with Brandon Clark. Okay I'm going to try not to be scared to my stomach tomorrow at auditions.  But what song should I sing. Oh I know the perfect one that would match my personality. Ooooo chocolate, I'm taking this to be eaten.  I go to the cashier to pay for the items and then walked to my car. I got in my car and drove to my apartment which I share with my friends Mariam, Diane, and Sandy. 
"Hi guys I have food."
Suddenly I hear a stampede of girls running at me. Each one grabbed a bag with their food in it. And all of a sudden I was flat on the floor.
"Thanks Marian," they all said with stuffed mouths.
All I did was walk to my room so I can practice my song for tomorrow. I kept practicing till I got tired and slept.

~The Next Day
I woke up with my hair everywhere. Without noticing anything I went inside the shower and made sure to untangle my hair with the brush. When I finished I put on a red top, a pencil skirt, and red heels. I did my hair in two braids. After I finished I went to go get breakfast. I got a granola bar and ran out the door and into my car. I was about to be late for tryouts. I had 10 minutes before they start. As I start pulling up in the parking lot my anxiety kicks in. With it being there I knew I would never get the part. I brush it off and got out the car. I walked in the building, and got signed in. They started calling names, but the girl before always came out crying which made nervous. My name was called last. They asked about my personality and how I would live my life with fame in it. Then they told me to sing. I started singing Kill'em With Kindness by Selena Gomez. After I finished they said that I was perfect but I first had to meet Brandon Clark to see if our tones matched. They said that they will send me the address in a text and that I had to go there by next Friday. I said okay and left. I called Sandy and said that I made it. She was so happy for me. I was glad my anxiety didn't take the best of me.