Chapter 3

I stare at the brown haired man holding his hand out to me, "Not much of a talker aye?"said Ryan, his arm lowers "Well then, cmon it's best I show you around"said Ryan, I follow as he leads me over to a farm"This is the farm, Jack and lily usually work here and if you like to farm maybe you could join them", "How many people are down or up here exactly"said Ryan, I look at him curiously,"Well well well looks who's out of there shell*chuckles* there's 7 people here in the box but now there's 8!*smiles*"said Ryan, I hold my hand out for him to shake "by the way my names Jason" I said as friendly as I could while my leg burns, he shakes my hand "It's nice to meet you Jason, well your probably thinking where in the world are we, but I can't even answer that question, cmon follow me lemme show you something"said Ryan, I follow him as he starts towards a huge catapult, he picks up a huge rock and places it in the catapult"Watch this"said Ryan, Ryan fires the catapult, the rock hits the ceiling and the whole sky turns black then it's turns back into a sky pixel by pixel like a tv "You see none of us rlly know where we are"said Ryan, "Have you ever tried to escape?" I exclaimed, "Multiple times, you see me and Amy were the first people here and we tried every way possible to escape form this hell whole, but eventually we gave up and made the best of are situation and ever since then more people have started coming up"said Ryan, I stand there shocked that I could be stuck here for the rest of my life with no one I know or trust, guess I'll have to get used to being in this Box.