Molly in Pakistan

4 years ago a doll named Molly swore to seek revenge to anyone who loses her. All of that stopped though after a boy named Mickey took her home and sent her to Pakistan. Molly swore to give revenge to Mickey, but no one saw her since.

Mickey was at school getting ready to go home when some people came up to him. "Heard you have a doll, did you have fun at your dolly tea party" Ben said. Everyone laughed. For your information I sent it away, far away. Then he left to walk home. After he did his homework he watched some tv. His show though was interrupted with some braking news. It said a military air plane was stolen from Pakistan. It was caught flying away but with no soldiers in it. Mickey almost had a heart attack and figured out Molly was coming for him. He only has little time to think of a plan to stop her killing him and the little girls around America.

The next day he was getting ready for bed and adjusted the last bit of pieces of his plan. Mickey was happy because his parents were out on date night so he got the house to himself. He was in his bed when heard "Molly the Dolly 3 blocks away. Molly the Dolly 2 blocks away. Molly the Dolly 1 block away. Molly the Dolly on your street. Molly the Dolly in your house." Mickey heard thumping up the stairs. Molly the Dolly slammed the door open and saw that no one was in the room. She climbed on his bed and all of sudden a knife came down. She dodged it and jumped backwards of the bed and what came down was a cage. She dodged that one and noticed the closet door was slightly opened. She crawled over to it and saw Mickey. Molly jumped on to him and tried to strangle him. "Stop it. Just stop Molly. Why do you do this? I understand you got abandoned, but its not like they stopped loving you. You just never give them a chance to find you." He said. Molly said nothing as when Mickey put her down. Molly still tried to hurt him so he had to do what he had planned as backup.

He was going to take out Molly's stuffing. That's the only way to kill her. "Please, please STOP" Molly screamed. " I'll never kill again" "I can't trust you" he said. And that was the end of Molly the Dolly.

His parents came home and asked why aren't you in bed. "Oh I had a nightmare about this doll, it came alive and tried to kill me."Mickey said. "Well that can never happen, now go to bed." Mom said.

Months later that town was peaceful and no one had any doll incidents. Mickey never told any one though. He wanted the secret to die with Molly. And to be sure she is dead, he shredded the doll after taking the stuffing out. But just because she is dead you should watch out for your other toys because they could be a murderur too. And of course,

Beware of the Seventh Day!

The End

I'd like to thank TastyTwinkie214 for helping me write this chapter. When you are done with this book you should read his, refugee 6. Also please comment to say if you liked or not. If you like it follow me.