Girl girl sex. Part 1.

There is kim and her sexy outfit ☝🏽

My name is Tara I've not had sex in like forever and now I was
really horny so the only logical thing was to do is have sex with my best friend Kim  she gives me pleasure when I need it and she dose the same for me so I gave her a call and she showed up I a veary sexy outfit" oh wow u clean up nice" I say super sexy "thank u kitten " (kitten is what she calls me when we have sex I call her sugar) "so how should we start" "well... I was thinking a lap dance don't want this outfit to go to waste" I smile loving when she gives me lap dances in sexy outfits it makes me really wet "I want u naked when I do it kitten " i quickly striped and sat down she came up to me and took both breast in her hand and gave them a squeeze"if you behave I have some toys to play with" she then winked at me which made me moan a bit she took her fat ass and started twerking in my face then she twerked on my breast moving down my stomach onto my pussy were she stayed there and twerked on my pussy making me moan then she put her half covers up pussy in my face Which made me want to lick her pussy then she rubbed her big breast in my face then rubbed them on my pussy I finally gave in and started kissing her I shoved my tongue into her mouth and she did the same I then took off her sexy outfit and massaged her breast she did the same to me with one hand and with the other hand she fingered me i then came down to her pussy and started liking it.

I'm soooo sorry guys for the cliffhanger but I'm on a trip with my boyfriend jasen and Im going to be here all week so I need to focus on him half of it is because he planned the trip for us but promise to get part 2 out byeee bitches !!😝😍