Prologue: Catch Up Now!

.July 4, 2036

Silico Lapico

It has been eigthteen years since the war between humans and aliens and then our treaty to stand side by side and fight the alien traitors to revitalize human kind now we have the ability to go across galaxies in a matter of hours with ease and our weapons are way better than before with more damage and our soldiers with better armor and tactics as well as weapons, our ships have far more advanced systems implanted into them with better hull armor, better shields and better weapons systems as well as everything being to the highest grade that can bought and installed into them. My grandfather, skull, had died 12 years ago fighting for our freedom and the ability to evolve even farther than before with over 20 new alien species found and over 120 colonies saved from earth to Silico Lapico a newly colonized planet in the Dextranta Sector located 12 galactic clicks north east of the miilky way. we have been all over and it is fun.

I am Lok-To-Fa i am a war commander, i own a fleet of the Abduction Alliances best ships and have my own private military. My father is Head Director of A.A and my mother is my advisor, teacher, second in command, friend, but most of all she is my mother. she serves with me on my grandfathers ship "The Destroyer" i know unoriginal, corny, say what you will, but this ship has been in the family since the start of space exploration. It has never and i mean never had to be repaired, at least not until today, the day everything went and became strange, everything i was taught was...Wrong, This is My Awakening!