Chapter 5

Veronica's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. Today me and the girls were going to Santa Monica Pier  to have a girls day out. I rolled out of bed and almost dragged myself into the bathroom. But first I had to choose my outfit which consisted of a grey cropped top, a white cardigan, denim shorts, and some white high top converse. So I peeled the clothes of myself and jumped in the shower I washed my hair and shaved my legs. I got out dried my self and let my hair down so it could air dry. I got dressed and while I waited for my hair to dry I started to do my makeup. Nothing hard something basic a nude eyeshadow with a winged eyeliner and nude lipstick . So when I finished my makeup I started to do my hair I did boxer braids. So i was done and I went downstairs and got a granola bar and a bottle water and headed out the door. I had to pick up my girls in my Range Rover

 I had to pick up my girls in my Range Rover

The first person I picked up was Becca. Then Katherine and then Rose. While we were in the car we sang to Shape of you by Ed Sheeran. When we got there we got out of the car and went to the line that was not long at all so we payed for our tickets then we got inside. "Hey are you guys hungry" I asked because I was damn hungry. "Yes" all of them said at the same time. "Ok so where are we going to eat? There's a McDonalds like ten minutes away" I said "Do we really have to walk in so tired" Becca said. "Are you fucking serious Becca we just got here" said Rose.
So after our little discussion we went to McDonald's and we ate. So after we finished all of us wanted to go to the beach to walk. So after an out of our little photo shoot. We decided to go on a roller coaster. Hours later it was night time and we went to the Ferris wheel. The whole time we were scaring Katherine and Becca because they were scared as hell.
I drove Becca and Katherine home. Since Rose's parents are out on a trip she is staying with me. When I got home I got a text from Paolo so I wanted to check what it is.
Text
Paolo: Hey beautiful
Me: hey what's up
Paolo: nothing I just wanted to talk to you.😊
Me: so do you want to hang out tomorrow with me and Rose. You can bring Simone.
Paolo: Sorry I can't
Me: yeah. Ok so if you change your mind I am at earth cafe at 9?
Paolo: yeah. See you tomorrow princess.
Me: see you tomorrow.
So I just planned the day for tomorrow. So me and Rose just talked and I told her we were going to earth cafe but I left out the part of Paolo and Simone. So we drank hot chocolate and then we brushed our teeth and fell asleep.

Day after
So I woke up to the sound of my damn alarm clock. So I picked my outfit for today it consisted of a burgundy top, black jeans with ripped knees and white vans.

So I took shower and put on my outfit did my makeup with a natural eye makeup and nude lip and a messy bun for hairstyle

So I took shower and put on my outfit did my makeup with a natural eye makeup and nude lip and a messy bun for hairstyle. So I try to wake up Rose and she wakes up on the 11th time I call her because she is a damn heavy sleeper. " damn if there's an earthquake you won't get up " I murmur " what did you say" asked Rose. " nothing just take shower and get dressed so I can do you hair and makeup "  I said " ok ok calm down " said Rose.

 " nothing just take shower and get dressed so I can do you hair and makeup "  I said " ok ok calm down " said Rose

Rose's outfit
When I finished her makeup and hair which she did a messy bun but hey can't complain. We got in the car and drove to earth cafe and when we got there I for sure thought I saw Paolo and Simone. So we entered and got a table and then minutes later two guys come to the table.

Ok my lovelies😘😊 don't get mad for the cliffhanger. I just wanted to add a spice to the story.