Ch:1

SM: I've had quite enough. I'm trying to tell you for a while now but you are so blind. I can't believe how can you be so naive. Dont you see Laksh that Adarsh bhai is using you. He is creating differences between us but you dont want to see that, do you? Even I've had enough. I'm not gonna waste my breath, explaining things that are obviously falling to deaf ears. (He turns to leave but LM attacks him and both of them start fighting.)
(The scene where in SM is about to hit LM with a huge boulder and SG stops him.)
SG: Kya ho gya hai tum dono ko? Maine kbi nhi socha tha ki tum dono ek dusre ke khun k pyaase ho jaoge. Maine kbi aisa expect nhi kia tha.
(Sanlak are looking a bit ashamed.)
SG: Anyways, Swara ka phone aya tha, usne hum sabko Maheshwari house bulaya hai
LM: I'm not following orders given by strangers!
SM: Baba, maine pehle hi Swara se kha tha ki mujhe is bare me koi baat nhi karni hai. Mai waha nhi jaaunga.
(LM's phone vibrates. He takes it out and checks the message and murmurs.......)
LM: Bhai ka message, voh muje ghar kyu bula re hai. Jo bhi kuch hoga voh important hi hoga. Muje ghar jana chaie.
(He drives off in his car.)
SG: Sanskar, hme bhi jana chaie. Swara kou musibat me bhi ho sakti hai.
SM: Fine Baba. (Disapproving face)
(Both of them leave)
Maheshwari House- Living Room
RM: Laksh, what's all this?
LM: Ragini, even I dont know. I received a message from bhai to reach here asap. So, I'm here.
SUG: Shekhar, ye sab kya ho rha hai?
(ADM and PM descend and everybody looks at them.)
PM: Adarsh, ye mela kyu lga hai. Hme kuch samaj nhi aa rha hai. Khi ye Swara ka koi nya chal to nhi hai na.
ADM: Ha, Parineeta muje bhi kuch aisa lag ra hai and kal raat wale incident k baad to kuch keh nhi sakte.(They've reached the living room.) Ye sab kya naya drama hai. And what are you all doing here? Get the hell out of my house! And Lakshya, tum yaha kya kr re ho? Sube to koi bohot important kaam hai bol ke gaye the.
LM: Bhai, aap hi ne to message kia tha that reach home asap.
ADM: Maine? (Incredulous face) Oh! Damn that wretched Swara, ye sab usi ka kara dhara hai. Mai use chodunga nhi! I'll kill that bitch! (In extreme anger.)
SM: (his apoplexy has reached the umpteenth level and after hearing what ADM said he lost his cool and grabbed ADM's collar.) Not a word against Swara! What do you think of yourself? You have destroyed everything already and now you are gonna go around tossing death threats and think that I'm gonna spare you. You...
(He's interrupted by a noise from the head of the stair case)
Person: Sorry, I'm late.
(Hurriedly the person descends down the stairs and a horde of cops are following the person.)
_________________________________________
That's it.
A heartfelt thank you to all my readers, followers, voters and commentators. So, any guesses about who is the new entry. Please feel free to give your opinions.