Stay by me and dont leave

Okay guys this is my first book and I

Hope you all like it! *~^ I also take

request but be aware it's more of a

ONE-SHOT ANIME book but in my

own script

ENOUGH WITH THE DILLY DALLY

LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! :D

Chapter 1

Valerie's prospective

*THUMP THUMP THUMP*

"Ouch! Dam the hurt...Well, I deserve that for running down the stairs again. "

I quickly put my shoes on and I'm out of the door in no time. Passing by all my neighbors and saying good morning to them and just making my way down the hill to school. Just an ordinary day... I sigh

*

* CHRING!*

I start walking to my locker, unlock it, and then grab my books for Math next period. All of a sudden my heart starts to beat faster... it kind of makes my stomach hurt, so I'm not sure if it is a bad thing or not.

"Hey Valerie or should I say Calorie? HAHAHA!" Said one of my classmates who constantly bullies people and says that stupid swag or Yolo bull shit all the time. Next thing I notice were these two skanky girls beside him giving me the death eye.

The before I knew it I feel a deep rush of pain enter my spine. Apparently there was another girl behind me who completely knocked me out and brought me to my knees, then lying on the floor hopelessly.

"Hey! Stop that now! What did she do to you? Huh?!" Said a voice somewhere above my head. I couldn't exactly see the face of this person since I was lying on the floor.

"Hehe, chill out dude I'm just having some fun!" Said the bully with a smirk ripped across his hideous face.

Pretty soon I heard a bunch of ruckus above me. the shouting and the grunts from the powerful fist fights. Then I went unconscious.

I woke up in the nurses office. But a person was 5 inches away from my face. I could barley make the face out.

"Are you alright?" Said a soft, male voice. It felt very gentle and his breathe smelt minty.

It startled me so much I jumped up and hit heads with him. I began to feel panic, I was alone with a boy in the room but I can't see how he looks like!

Stumbling over almost everything, I find my extra pair of glasses in my backpack. I stumble back to the boy. Not noticing how close he was to me already, I completely fell on top of him. I put my glasses on, he's against the wall sitting down and I'm up in his face on top of him! I began to blush when our eyes meet.

He had the most beautiful blue eyes I ever seen! They went well with his dark brown hair. He was also cute too!

We stared into each others eyes, surprised yet, for 5-10 seconds! "Are you okay?" The boy said, looking away while blushing.

"I-I uhh...."

Before I knew it I was actually hurt! I felt a bruise come in my right leg, right below the knee in my shin. I must've hit it petty hard for a bruise to come that quick.

"Here, let me help you. Give me your hand." He slides off of me and I continue sitting on the floor. He takes my hand and pulls me closer to him. And when I mean closer, I mean so close that our lips are 3 inches away...

Our gaze meets again. 'Why are we always in this situation? I don't even know him!' I think.

"I must take care of you, you can't go home alone after school and walk up that hill!" He said with a hint of concern and worry.

"W-Wait just a minute, what time is it?" I ask confused of how long I was asleep.

He heads over to the window and opens the blinds, dusk was upon us.

How could it be so late already! What happened to school today?!

I quickly got up and limp over to my bag. I grab it and shuffle out of the room. "Wait miss! I'll give you a ride on my bike, it's okay. Just tell me where you live."

Sweating nervously, why was he being so nice to me? Could he be a hidden bully? I stop in my tracks and walk slowly to him.

"Okay... I live up that hill to the left." I muttered under my breath and not making any eye contact with him. I also pointed through the window he opened a minute ago.

"Great! That's where I live too!"