Stay by me and dont leave

Chapter 2

Boys prospective

I grab her shoulder and I help her walk across the hallway.

We get onto my bike and we start to drift up the hill. I don't know really how to talk to a girl, heck, I don't even know her name!

"So ahh, what's your name?" I said calmly trying to not be awkward.

"Valerie is my name, what is yours?"

"It's Brodreke. Hey, are you hungry? You missed lunch at school, I could pay for you if you want."

"No no, it's fine. I can make both of us dinner if you want to stay..."

I was so shocked, is this girl really gonna let a boy into her house around night time alone and eat dinner together? But instead I said okay to her decision. Besides what could go wrong?

We arrive at her place, but it was way smaller then my house. "Come on in, its the least I can do for you since you helped me out." She said meeting with my eyes and smiling so brightly.

We both get inside the house, I close the door behind us and then something catches my eye. Bandages and wound wrapping on the counter.

"Are you hurt or something?" I ask out of no where.

"Oh no I have those there for after school incase I get beaten up again." she frowns, and begins lifting the arms of her sweater up on her upper part of her arm. There where scars and a couple of bandages stuck to cuts and bruises.

I drop my back on the floor and walk over to her with heavy steps. I grab her arm gentle and look at the wounds.

"Did the bullies do this to you?" I whispered in her ear. I could tell she was in pain and her eyes were teary.

She whispers back in my ear. "I was going to kill myself today but you helped me so much..."

I leaned in and gave her a hug. "The first time when I saw you I was stunned. You where brave and beautiful, I wanted to help you through life. Just remember I will always be with you. Forever and ever... I love you Valerie. Goodbye..."

"Goodbye? Where are you going?"

She then found herself hugging the air. Tears began rolling down her pale face witnessing what she just saw.

Where did he go you ask? To a better place.