Alias a.k.a. the famous TV show

Finally on after like forever!

Ok, so I realized that I wanted to change this chapter a bit. Practice makes perfect right? ;)

I hope everyone out there is with me! Please share ;)

~Aminah Razzaq ~

The bell finally rang to end my school day. I felt a bit weird for some reason, so I walked by myself to the bus ramp. I was going up the endless stairs, watching couples walking with couples, buddies with buddies. them there was me,  here all by myself.

Suddenly,  I felt a tug which caused me to spring backward,  and almost trip in the stairs. "YOU IDIOTS," I yelled as I saw Carlos and Austin laughing their heads off. "Heyy aminah" says Austin, him now in my left side and Carlos in the left. "You know I love you, right?"

I purposely let out a heavy sigh, obvious enough for them to hear it.  This was so like Austin and Carlos, typical boys. Austin had jet black hair with bluish free eyes. I guess you could say he was semi-goodlooking, but I could never think of him that way.

"What do you want?" I look over with a smirk.This should be good.

"What? I dont want anything, why cant you just accept the fact I love you? It's true you know!" he gave me a cheeky smile.

"Uh huh, totally. I'm not that stupid, like Carlos over here!"

"Hey at least I'm smart enough to jump the border!" Carlos and Austin started laughing together, and I just had a "really?" face. Carlos was always cracking jokes about being his race. He was one of the only Hispanic ones in our half ghetto half asian school.

"You guys are soo annoying" I said, but I still was smiling. As annoying as they were, I knew them for all of middle school,  and will be with them for the rest of high school.

"You're the one that's no fun! Thomas is way better!" both of them start laughing for real now, so much that they have to literally stop for breath.

"Who is Thomas?" I ask with a confused expression. What was going on?

"Trust me you don't want to know," they both still had the laughter on their face.

"You will tell me!  bye see ya" I yell while making my way on the bus. Who was Thomas? No one in our grade had that name. maybe someone from their socccer team...

I plopped myself down onto the second seat, leaning my head on the window while the bus drove ever so bumpily. I tried ti clear my head of everything, and just relax after a tiring day. my house was far from school, so I had about 40 min to organize my thoughts and emotions before heading home.

baby you light up my world like nobody else

the way that you flip you hair gets me overwhelmed

one problem one direction, I was wearing a scarf, so the whole flipping head thing wasn't going to work.

As charming as those boys are, it wasn't enough to prevent this weird feeling spur in me, a mixture of sadness and discomfort. I thought of the day, and nothing significant really happened, except for the whole attorney thing. I was considering plain dropping out, telling Ms. Wilkinson I just couldn't do it, I'm not even good at public speaking. But Iafter a short conversation i had at the end class with Ms. Wilkinson, it made me think otherwise.

" I know this is so all of a sudden, and quite a surpsrise to you, but i know you can do it. Why do you think I added your name on the ballot? Aminah, people want you, and you're good if you give yourself a chance. I see you writing your essays, and you have the most beautiful analysis, I just want to give you expanded core -"