Regions That Reside In Edenyth

RED: You are the ultimate social status. You are rich, powerful, and content. You know, nor care, what little goes on in the outlying regions. The Greens look up to you, as they rightfully should. They are forever loyal. The Blues are basically slaves and treat you the utmost disrespect.

GREEN: You are the middle class. You're not doing too well, but not doing terrible. You rely on the other two regions for security and resources. You admire the Red and strive to be there. They are powerful and great at who they are. The Blues are beneath you and you feel better than them. You don't like them, but you don't hate them. 

BLUE: You are the lowest of the low. You're barely making it by, and the other regions don't attempt to help and instead turn to you to be their help. The Reds are pompous and full of themselves, thinking they're better. The Greens could help you out but don't, possibly out of fear of the Reds. You wish to change, but don't see how it's possible.

INDIGO: You are hated by every region. You didn't agree with the system of the world, so you fled away to the badlands. Slowly but surely, your numbers are rising, but you're nowhere as powerful as any of the groups, even the Blues. If you're ever caught, you're executed on the spot. You strive to change society, but it seems nearly impossible for everyone to coexist in peace.