Katie

Hi my name is Katie as I'm saying this read carefully IM LESBIAN AND PROUD. Yes I said it , at first I was afraid to say that , that's only because people judged people like me you know gay, lesbian , transgender , ect.  I'm a 16 year old girl and I'm in love with another girl . My mom thinks it's wrong for me to be this way , because it's not the holy way.  My dad on the other hand doesn't give a holy shit about what Ido , he just wants me out of the way. I have at least 5 friends who know what I'm going through only because they might be going through the same thing or know someone going through the same thing . Dan is number one on my list , then it's Noah , Kim, John, and then Logan . I know when I'm around them I'm safe from the outside world and the hate against who I am.

       People take it as a threat that the world and human minds are changing into something like this . Do they know there just putting us through pain like leave me the hell be , if God didn't want us to like who we want why did he create so many ,like if he don't like this why did he say  be as he made us equal and enter as you are you are still  a child of God.  

      I love the way I am cause I know I'm different from everyone else in the cruel ass of a world . I am who I am and I don't need  another little spec in the galaxy to tell me something else about who or what in the hell I like or fall in love with . I would fall in love with a goat or a pig if I ever want to , like let me be me u ass of a holes 😂😉👸🏽😋

👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👩🏽👩🏽👩🏽👩🏽👩🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽 Continue on reading for more peoples story and see if they're the same or have anything similar to ur life  for now 

                                                                 IM OUT