The Beginning

You know that you have a problem with anger when your parents tell you to go punch something. Unfortunately, that's what my parents have to tell me. I haven't always been this bad but it can get a lot worse if I don't fix it. Most people don't even realize I have these problems. Probably because they never make me mad like all the stuff at home does. Everything I do gets me mad. My parents even get me mad. Who wouldn't if they did all the chores and got told that they are a lazy bum who doesn't take care of anything in the house. So I'm not really safe there. My safe haven would have to be school, and people probably think I'm crazy for that. Well if you had the same reason to believe that as I do, then you would get it.

I'm not really known at school so you can't say "Oh the only reason Jack likes school is because he's so awesome and popular," because I'm not and I don't want to be. I have my small group of friends and I'm perfectly content. I'm not a jock or a geek or model or anything, I'm just, well, me. But my friends aren't even the full reason why I like coming to school so much. It's because of the one person who makes me a better person, the one who actually make me happy. No she's not popular or anything, but she's nice and cute and just special to me.

*********************************************************************************************** Quick Author's Note

This story is actually based on a true story, my life. Some added extra stuff to make it better but most info is true. Names are not true except for the one's i have no ideas for. This is my first ever story so please give feed back on how I can fix it. Thank You!

***********************************************************************************************

Her name's Paige. She's perfect. Her brown hair and hazel eyes. The way she moves, the way she smiles, everything perfect. Even better, she was my best friend. But there is a down side to that, she's ONLY my friend. Unfortunately, there wasn't going to be a change to that anytime soon, according to her.