Chapter 1

"Whether it's a friendship or relationship all bonds are built on trust without it you have nothing"

"Damn it Faith you walk way too slow, it's the first day and you're already taking your time." "Rose calm yourself we'll get there!" Rose was always organized and in time ever since we were little it's been the same. "Faith c'mon please I'm in a very special class they take attendance........" "OK IM COMING ROSE anyway I wanna see if Tiffany and Jackie have any classes with us." Walking to our newly assigned lockers Faith realized that she was in high school. The only thoughts running through her head were the wild parties and lovey dovey relationships she had seen in movies. Faith always wanted a relationship. "ROSE, FAITH! Oh my gosh I've missed you two so much it's been years." Tiffany or Tiff for short, always exaggerated to the extreme. " Tiff it's been like two weeks since we saw you at your 8th grade graduation party." Rose liked cutting to the chase. "Anyways........ Jackie how's bae?" Ever since Tiff threw that party Jackie started dating this guy Eric. He was tall with dark brown hair, he had a tattoo on his right arm of a chain. Eric wasn't very sociable he liked keeping to himself. Faith and Rose weren't too fond of him. "Oh that guy yeah what was his name? Fred,Greg?" "Eric!?" Yelled Rose. Rose never really liked the fact that Jackie always had a new boy toy. "Oh yes Eric, well um that's over" Jackie chuckled. "Yeah I dumped his sorry butt, I didn't feel right." RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! "There's the first bell we have to go now" Rose says in a hurry. " There goes Rose! Well we better go before we are late it's forbidden!!" Says Faith sarcastically. Both girls walk to class. As they walked into 1st period Algebra there he was sitting with his light brown eyes and brown hair that's long enough to cover his head but shirt enough that it doesn't cover his eyes. Adam Buter. Adam was 5'7, and Faith has had a crush on him for two years now. "Hey Faith"

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 1 of The Dysfunctional 5

Don't forget to vote

Forever and always life_stories. Xoxoxo