Halloween

I started to lay in a bed that is soft warm and cozy I sat up and covers tucked to my neck.My hair seemed nice and soft even my beard.My head was hurting as my stomach was calming down as it is now.

I have not been changing as by being pregnant....

Pregnant  ridiculous 

I thought it was fake until I notice it.Instead my friend Shane made me try the test long while ago.These children growing inside me are very hurtful in fact being pregnant is okay I guess..it gets scary at first but you will get used to being pregnant.

I hear a soft knock on the white door in my bedroom..

"Well you can come in!" my voice as in softly and moody.

My aunt dolly sat on the bed with her arms folded and her leg on top of each other.Dolly looked worried about me.

"You okay sweet pea?" Dolly voice was very calm and quiet as she touched my hand and I laid here quietly as my stomach was very hurtful.

"Yes" My voice came out my mouth in sooth soft sounds.She smiled kissing my head and I smiled back.

"When is Daniel coming home" I finally ask her as I was being strong and she looks me in the eyes as she was frighted.

"No" Dolly voice comes out her mouth fastly and a big chunk saliva went down my throat for a gasp.I never seen Daniel come home yet when is he coming home? is he now? is he later? is he soon?.

"Good night sweet pea" Voice of Dolly walking out the door as she shuts the door as it squeaks and I put my hands on top of the covers and breath for a minute.I look on my clock it was 4 am..I should be heading to bed right now in the pitch dark.

     Halloween morning

I woke up seeing Daniel not here again! he is always here! and then threw the corner of the room Dolly my aunt oh god sake!.Dolly sighed putting her arm on my shoulder.She let me cry on her shoulder as I did and it made me cry and the silent began as she rubs my back of my head.

"Joey its Halloween we post to have fun" Voice Dolly sounds in sense and nice and calm.I look up giving her a big look and she put her hand on my back making me more warm and hot.Moments passed away and nothing has changed.

There where mumbles with Aunt dolly she seemed pretty intense as she was upset and pretty happy same time as she feels I wish I made her more better and she wants to make me feel better.

"Where has Daniel been!" My voice mumbled out my mouth into Dolly'es ear and she looked me in the eyes as she was pretty known for like in forever.

"Joey,I pretty sure he is okay he is a good man right now he is probably busy or doing hard stuff and being good just please stop asking he is alright okay!" Dolly says out of hand and I rolled my eyes and I sat on the couch with suffers and burns of my stomach hurting again.

"fine then" I said as my voice was serious seeing I was mad and even upset and I tell she heard me even more making her mad.My stomach begins to "roar! feed me food" like it always does to me.

In time Dolly hands me some meat balls and spaghetti so delicious.I took my tears away as if I was sitting with her as she ate and I sat here playing with my food that was pretty good but never wanted to eat it mostly.

"Joey? I bet those unborn babies will be good for you and Daniel" Dolly says with a smile as she was happy.

"Yea" my voice came out my mouth as if I was sad and pain.

"Sweet Pea do you feel good? let me check your temp" Dolly voice says softly and she took my temp it was alright.I breathed for a minute grabbing the chair pulling it into the table and Dolly gave me a look as she was worried again.

"Joey? you have not eaten your food!" Voice of Dolly was in shock and anger and pretty upset I started crying and Dolly walks over to me rubbing my back and I wiped my tears as in emptyness and I felt no one was here for me anymore.

"Joey...Sweet pea wanna take a nap?" Voice of Dolly asking me for a nap got me a really idea to do.I nodded and she helps me upstairs as my stomach was in Pain.She rubbed my back trying make me feel better.

"Get some sleep" Dolly asks me and she tucks me over my fat stomach and I lay here quietly and patient as my body was shaky and scared and dreaming about Danny.

                                                                                  *^*^*^

                                                                                Daniel view 

I tried ignore my best friend behind me asking me to drink along and I rolled my eyes playing with the pencil.

"Daniel" voice of Shane calling my name as he walks in the bar with his hand wave.

"What do you want!?" my words completely was mad and anger.

"Can I have a drink of um beer? tequila?" Shane says as he was excited and I handed him tequila and he ran to his friends I sat here bored.Once it turned 7 I ran out the door back to the house as I walk in seeing Dolly sitting there eating left overs.

She gets up walking me as I was taller than her.

"Hey daniel" Dolly voice came in quietly.

"Where is Joey" My voice was in anger nice and she went upstairs she shuts the door I walk in I put my hand on Joey's stomach and I smiled and kissed his cheek and he hanged on to me crying.

"Joey" My voice let out a tone and his eyes begin to cry more and more he really missed me.

"Your b-b-b-back" Joey's tone began happy and sad and I smile and nod I lay next to him putting my arms around him began happy and bright again.Joey begins to giggle as the laugh began cute!.

                                                              *&*&

                                                                Joey view

it felt better having Daniel back it felt more better now! and safe my stomach stop hurting and I cuddled with him and I smiled as a tone of pregnant in my head I freaked out and tried to sleep but my mind was doing it all wrong again.Oh my saken lord!.My soft lips reached onto Daniel's lips.

I fall asleep on his chest as the babies began to grew more.

                                                                       I will love you

                                                                       your heart is my heart

Page 1