Anniversary

I wake up everyone asleep and I woke up with my head hurting me.I walked in the bathroom washing my face..I looked up seeing a piece of paper saying.

Anniversary on 7/17/2017- Daniel

I freaked out it was our Anniversary! Yay!.I ran getting my clothes and ran to the bathroom but there was clothes on the chair.

Wear this Baby

I smiled putting on blue shirt and black pants.I ran out the door leaving them behind.I make it up to a grass field as Daniel told me to go on some notes.I park as I walked out onto the grass I felt a tap.

"Shh I got something close your eyes and sit." Daniel says as I sit down gently with him helping me.

"Okay..Haha I forgot to brush my hair." I say laughing as my eyes where shut completely.I felt something fuzzy and cuddly crawl on my lap.

"Open your eyes." Daniel says.I open them and screamed out of cuteness.

"OMG ITS SO CUTE!." I shouted.

"It's for you and it is a boy." Daniel says smiling.

"Ill call him Wolf." I say smiling of joyousness tears roaming down my face.

"Aw Baby" Daniel says holding me on to him.I laid down as Wolf licked my face then my stomach and I lifted up my shirt and he licked my stomach and I laughed.Daniel smiles.Daniel takes a picture as I smiled with it to.

After we went in the car and drove with Wolf in the back laying as I picked him up and put him on my lap as Cat,Shane,Stacy others drove by smirking at me we drove home before they catch up.