AIRPLANES AND TERMINALS

*bzzt bzzt. Bzzt bzzt*

I woke up to my phone vibrating beside me. Ugh, darn this alarm clock! What time is it? I thought. I searched for my phone then looked at the time. 4:30 Am? Fvck! It's too early. I was still so sleepy. I came home to our unit around 2 AM. I came from a night out and got drunk and wasted.

There was a reason why I drunk the hell out of me. I was confused. It came rolling down to me like an avalanche. Slowly—then all at once. It was weird. I never had these weird feelings before. Well, I mean, I did. But it was with girls. What's weird was, this time, it's with my bandmate. It was with Ford. But maybe, I was just being stupid. Geez, I don't know. These crazy feelings were hella confusing me. Fvck.

So I drunk the night away. Wishing that when I woke up, I'd start acting normal around him again.

It started during our mall show in Ilo-ilo. We were going down the elevators. I was busy taking a video on snapchat with my phone. Ford was behind me. It was all normal at first until I felt his hand wrapped around the side of my waist. He was acting like it was all normal but for me, it was intimate. It was like an electric shock. I felt him. I felt him everywhere. In everything. And suddenly, the deafening screams of the fans were muted and all I cared about was his hand on my waist.

Fvck. Fvck. Fvck.

I couldn't even stop thinking about it.

I tried to lift my head but it seems that it was breaking into half. I was having a bad hangover. Dang it! My head was pounding. I closed my eyes again.

"Bro, tumayo ka na. May flight pa tayo." Tristan said. He was my roommate.

"Five minutes bro." I said. I wanted to sleep more. I regretted drinking last night.

I heard him get out of our room. Maybe to take a bath or eat some breakfast. Ford usually cook our breakfast.

Ford. Dang, why can't I stop thinking about him? This was really getting weirder and weirder.

I got up then went after Tristan. I saw him sitting in our dining area eating omelet and some hotdogs that Ford probably cooked.

"Bro, may aspirin pa ba tayo?" I asked him while massaging my temples. My head still hurts.

"Hangover?" He asked back with a smirk. "Nasa taas ng ref." He pointed at the fridge.

He watched me as I took the medicine and drunk a whole bottle of water. I was dehydrated. Tristan watched me with amusement. I knew he could sense something. We were practically brothers. We knew each other so much.

I saw Niel went out of their room. He's got a towel on his head trying to dry his hair. He just got out of the shower.

"Ang bango! Gutom na ako! Si Dodoi?" He asked.

I just shrugged. Tristan answered him. "Naliligo." Niel nodded then started eating.

"Si Ford?" I asked. Niel and Ford were roommates.

"Naliligo din." Niel answered as he started eating his breakfast vigorously.

Tristan was looking at me suspiciously now. I tried not to mind his suspicious looks.