New Job

Jacki's POV

I look at a few places and none of them seem to be something I like. None of the bosses or managers like me. The workers are always so against me too. Then I go to StarBucks because they were ACTUALLY looking for new people. "Uh hello?" I said in a low tone. I never really talked. "OH! Hello and welcome to StarBucks!" a nice-sounding girl came from behind the counter. "I came to see the manager to see if I can have the job." I replied. The girl showed me to the back where the manager's office is at. "Come in." a cheerful voice came from the room. I walked in and the manager seemed nice. "Hello! Are you here for the job? If so you already have it! Just like that!" he said with such happiness. I was confused but didn't think to much of it. "Can I get your name?" he asked. "Uh Jacki." I replied. "How do you spell that?" he asked. "J-A-C-K-I." I spelled out. "Thank you! I'm Ruben! Here's your name tag and uniform." he informed. "Thanks" I said. "You start tomorrow at 11:30." he told me. I walk out to see a few people in line and 2 cars in the drive through and she seemed pretty ok with it. I go in line excepting it to take a while but I only had to wait two minutes. "What would you like today miss!" she asked. "Can I get a Caramel Frapacino please? With extra whip cream." I told her. "Sure thing I will be done with it soon." she said and before I can go on my Twitter she is done! "Wow savage" I thought in my head. I walked outside to my car and drove home. The Frap was so good, it was almost perfect. It was barley 3:52. I guess I wait till tomorrow comes by.

Hope you guys like the second chapter.