Running the World

It is interesting to take a moment in time and realize that the past is of no longer of existance.  People say mainly that things happen and it is time to grow up, which in any case is true for the sake of the matter. Let me introduce you to my life.  I am the President of the world and of age 14.  Very hard to believe that something so cynical such as a kid ruling the world would be hard to put in your feeble mind.  But it is true.

I would tell you about my loving past and how my parents ever so loved me, but I never knew what it was like having a parent.  No child has.  It is because 8 years ago on this day Fonember 32, 4001 that the parents have left all children behind for the sake of god knows what, but I know why.

The world has come, not run by aliens robots or monsters, no in fact it is all the children whose parents have diappapeared leaving us to fumble and fall.

This is how it all began

Fonember 32, 4001 a day of rain and harvest of the fruits of divine.  Once a year the month after December everyone is able to pick the fruits of the 17 trees left of this world and oh how we lavished it.  But on that solemn mid afternoon the parents vanish from existence, falling knee first onto the mud like dirt.  All of the children around look at one another with no words.  Nothing but an emotion of  shock.  

No more can we afford to look back of our hideous past, no good man, we are looking for a future of what we assume will be hope.  But only time has the answer.