The big news

"Yeah sure babe, I'll see you later. Good luck! I loveeeeee you!
"Adios flakka I love you more! And thx"

8 hours later
Luis' POV
I want to see my babe already thank god I'm done with this test I really love her soooooooo much and I can't imagine my life without her anymore. I'm so close to her house and I just want to see her right now I've been feeling really sad now that it's almost my dad's birthday and I don't have him anymore. When I got to her house she was waiting on the steps and when she saw me she jumped right into my arms I really needed that.

"Luis OMG babe your not ganna guess what has happened!!"
"What babe?"
"I put the video of you singing to me on YouTube and you got millions of views! Babe they love you!"
Did she just say I got millions of views??? and that they love me??
"Babe your playing around right?''
"Not at all Luis and a guy from Del records wants to sign you!"

What? am I dreaming?

"Luis! Babe?"
"Yeah??"
"Gordo, we have to go and get you signed!"

***I week later***
So I got myself signed and well now I have to leave home and go on tours but the greates thing ever is that Sophie got signed to and well I'm not going to
Have to leave her!

Sophie's POV
OMG I can't believe I got signed and by del records but the best thing is that I'm not going to have to leave Luis!
I just couldn't live without him he is just so perfect but I'm ganna have to leave my family because we are leaving tommorow at 6

AUTHORS NOTE
HEY I KNOW THIS IS SUPER SHORT BUT THIS IS JUST MADE TO LET YOU KNOW I CREATED A NEW LUIS CORONEL FANFIC IF YOU GUYS WANT TO GO CHECK THAT OUT!!!!!