Chapter 3

"Of course I will Conor."

Two weeks later

"Okay next on Capital we have Conor Maynard."

I was back stage listening to Conor going on capital and having a interview about mine and his new song. We are still working on it. We just have a verse left. A few minutes had gone when he got asked.

"So this Emily did she try to.."

Conor interupted, "No she never tried killing me she had a pysco boyfriend who almost tried stabbing her so I stepped in."

"Oh right erm, so this picture", they showed the pic of me and him kissing. I turned to Joe who was sat next to me.

"Joe what will his fans say? I'm scared" Joe was about to talk when Conor walked in, "they want to see you Emily."

"Conor I cant everyone knows about the kiss."

"Trust me its just about the song." me and Conor walked out he had his arm around me.

"So here she is Emily Watts, so aobut the song whats the backstory emily?"

"Well after Conor got stabbed by my ex, i went with him to hospitial and i thought he was going to die so I started to cry and sung animal and thats when he thought of the song are you sure? and its got a good tune I'll tell you that." I let out a slight chuckle.

"Rightttt, are you two in a relationship yet? You two are so cute?!"

I was about to say no when Conor interuppted me.

"Well yes we are, we have been keeping it a secret for a week."

"Awh #conily"

I let out a small smile then the presenter closed the show.

What will conors fan's say?.........

-----

Okay very short will be updating another chapter soon dont worry.