2: In My Blood & Through My Veins

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM & DEPRESSION
FUCK I REALLY WANT THESE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS TO BE DRAMATIC AND SHIT AND IM HONESTLY SURPRISED THAT I WROTE THE SECOND CHAPTER IN ONE SITTING.

A few days had passed since Kir came over and Dasha seemed to be a bit more at ease. Denis felt a bit better now too, although he hadn't seen Kir in a few days which felt weird. But he couldn't stop dreaming about Kir... and Dasha..... and him. Of course he didn't let Dasha know.But the one thing he hadn't done is looked at his camera roll. He felt like something had happened that night when they were drunk, but he couldn't recall anything from before Dasha found them.

Still in bed, Denis let out a long yawn before he stretched and reached for his phone. It was still pretty early. His girlfriend on his left, on her side fast asleep, Denis unlocked his phone. He knew when he was drunk he always took drunk pictures to remember stuff that happened. So, he opened up his camera roll. What he saw made his stomach feel butterflies and his cheeks turn a soft pink. He felt like a fucking schoolgirl, but he had a reason. There he was in those pictures, kissing Kir as he was straddled on his lap. Thank god Kir didn't remember that... Denis wished he had. Feeling the bed shift behind him, Denis quickly shut off his phone and turned to wrap his arms around Dasha, smiling as he buried his face in her hair. "Morning, gorgeous..." he mumbled. His voice was still deep and gravelly from his sleep, his Ukrainian making his voice seemingly deeper. "How'd you sleep?"

Dasha turned and buried her face in his chest, half asleep as she mumbled gibberish at him in attempt to answer. Then, she was back asleep. Denis adored her. She was perfect to him. But.... so was.. no. He wasn't comparing his girlfriend to Kir. No way. He couldn't. They both had different things about them that made them so special to him. Denis just cooed at her gently and rubbed her cheek with his thumb before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Everything would be okay...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast forward a few weeks and everything had gone to shit again. Dasha had found the pictures that Denis had forgotten to delete. She had been just reading a magazine, but she heard his phone buzz. She went to unlock it since it was Denis's father only to find that the picture was open. And she wanted answers. Tears flooding her eyes, she stood up. Her boyfriend, anf lover's phone in her hand, she growled angrily. This wasn't okay. "DENIS!" She screeched. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" She didn't care about getting a noise complaint. She needed to know.

The Ukrainian she was looking for was chopping up carrots in the kitchen. Glancing back at her with a small bit of panic in his eyes, he put the knife down. He thought she was overreacting about something she saw on TV or something. But then he saw the lit up screen from his phone in her hand and the small bit of hair he could see from the picture. It was him and Kir kissing from a few weeks back. Okay, maybe kissing was an understatement. His eyes turning from confusion to panic, he stared at her. "I-" he started. He was just cut off before he screamed over Dasha. She wasn't letting him speak. "Let me speak, dammit!" He yelled. That didnt help as she just started bawling. "Look. I was drunk. I didn't even know I had them on my phone, okay?" He answered. It was a total lie. "I was going to delete them but you asked me to make dinner. Look, it meant nothing." He sounded convincing. But Dasha was smart.