Everlasting Love

There was a girl named Mikee she is faithful to God and follows God's commandments. She obeys her parents and was never involved in fighting in school. One day God told himself let me see if she is really faithful to me. God let someone bully Mikee. There was a girl named Alexa. Mikee saw the new girl named Alexa. Mikee said " Oh! Hello There" "Whatever! Nobody cares if you said HELLO" said Alexa. "Oh! I'm sorry" Mikee said. After that her mom called her "Come home quickly we are in the hospital said her mom. Mikee said "why?" Your father had an heart attack go to Saint Elizabeth Medical Center. After a week her father needs an operation for him to be well. The doctor said you need 500,000 dollars for the operation . Mikee's mom said ok then. Mikee's mom said where are we going to get that much money? Mikee said just trust God ,mom. After that Mikee went home, Mikee saw 500,000 dollars behind her father's picture with a word trust in me, she was so shocked. Thank you said Mikee. She said thank you God that you have given me the amount of money I need. She went to the hospital and she was running to go to the registration. The operation was successful. She and her mom said thank you God for the wonderful blessing.