liehr UNCOVER The Trute

Prologue
 Oen deyy, Le Kim Jongdae waz inzied haer huse. She waz tinkingk loong and hahrd bout her hawt bouyfren she met in college. Theyh ahve Ben dating sience then. It haz bern 6 years sience dey met eachother. Le her bouyfren waz on vacation in Le hawaii for long loooooooong taim. She berry suspicious an wantrf to investigate waht w az goina on. She opened hear LookBook(exact rippoff of Facebook). She went through a lonngggggggggg journey ddiiggnin le boyfriends pageu. She foun many maney manyyy evidence hey ws laying about it. She collected le photo of herar and heim onn a date last year(idk why dis is evidence but wo carss?)

 a photo of him wit a gull playing at bitche. She really tireaf and went to bathe In tubb. Aftera bateh, sheh whent tu read le whasssup Bruder™ and read her frind meseha. Hartre fren neme waz Parkyocartomyass Hyungshit. She coll er SHIt.

SHIt:
  YOOoo wassup brufer ll!!!! 11

JoNg Bistch:
   atyoooooo!! Ll11

SHIt:
   yO man cheatin on yah with my fried's friends'!!

   jOnG BISCtch:
    BIppIty BOPPIty BACK THE FUCK UP

   JONg BISCYHCH:
     YOU'RE JOMING RIGAHT

   SHIt:
     HAVE THIS!!!

   ShUT:
      (insert photo off kei stedning nekst tu le temin)

    JONG XKNJZJU:
    TEHT LUKS A LOOOOOOOOOOT LIKE EM

  SHiT:
    IT IS HEM YU FUKER

    JONG BIRXG:
    o SHut, YURE RAIT BISH

  shUt:
  I THK IS CHEATING

    JONG DAE BUSB:
 IM GONAN EXPISW HIME WIT THIS EVIDEBCE!!! 111

SHut:
   FUQ YEAAA

[jondae left]

Le Jongdae boyfren, Jogin came hone wit OPENN ARMSE(!!!! 11!!). She bery med butt she hol ager. She preten tu bei happeh. La kei wos talkin bout how he miss har and toght bout hear at hawaii. La kei went tu de bestroom to tek bath. Wen hi go too beth,le jondae be kreep an opene he beg. She open to fin a key chain marchin wit Le photo of gurl in photo hyungshit gabe em. She explod. She den thought abut everythan. Suddebleh, la kei came out off bethrom wit onleh towel. Jondae stooop thinkg and drooled at abzzz!!11!! She drool a lorrrt. Jong bitxh stopped and wanted to confron la kei idiot. She gabe poto of gull and him in theg derty waterr . He tried tu push it ot. Suddebleh, he hug jong bish and she bery disgust. She kicked em in the nut. He screm very louudd!!!!! Le kei ask wae he dith dat. She tuk RALLY BIIIIG (that's what she said) evidence. She tek keychaen an also photo of gurl matchin der keychaen. Le jongbisrch sho it an ask lot of questions. She haet em now. He denied dat tu. But deerr is no wey off escape. She tol of. Jongsae marched out of rum and suddenbleh, he pull er beck. Sheh kicked hem evrywere. THE NUT X44.
Ol de neiber heaer and make a fus. She raen away wit keis kar.  "SO LONG FUCKERRR", she said to kei.
Then, jongbitch remember det he mutder wan to se em boy fren is a mont. He penick and wen to a matchmakin event filled with rich men with salary over 60000¥. Hse also herd thar were celebsssss and she fangirl ALOOOOT.