Chapter 2

When I got home all I could think about was that girl stairing at me. It was just so weird. My friend called me up while I was doing my homework, he kept on saying how he wanted me to meet that girl and how he thought we would be a good couple. "Dude, your totally gonna hook up with her!" Adam continued "She keeps on bugging me about if your gonna be there, so, you have to go!" I didn't really want to but I guess I have too now."Bro, so i was walking to my car and this red head kept looking at me I felt pretty weird, she was wearing a purple dress that flaired out at the bottom, do you know who that is?" He started laughing "Dude thats the girl I was talking about!" I started laughing as well. I hung up the phone on him right when he was gonna say something(LOL!). I wouldn't usally ask my mom what to wear to go to a party(like she knew anyways), but if I am going to talk to this gourgous girl that was creeping me out……I have to look nice. My mom started acting like all moms saying"Do you like this girl?Whats her name?You gonna pick her up?Going to the movies?" those annoying questions so, I just said ok to everything. She helped me out a bit on what to wear. My dad gave me some money incase I needed something. Called up Adam then he started cursing at me"Why the fuck you hang up on me like that?" My answer was "Because, you are just so damn annoying now get ready i am picking you up."