Prologue

Who is Crystal? Nobody really knows. But everyone feels the same way.

Her natural elegance exudes from every movement she makes, from the way her hair dances to the gracefulness with which she moves. Her lips are ever-playful, always ready to extend into that gorgeous smile, and her eyes never fail to leave anyone spellbound.

As she glides through the school's desolate hallways, her hair sinuously held together by a band of a different color each day, her flowing bangs framing her clear perfect face, and her hands neatly folded to her front, it's impossible not to be spellbound by her beauty.

Her beauty transcends everything; you don't need to wonder why, you just know. When she moves, it's as if she glides through the air, haunting the school's desolate hallways with her gracefulness, and her ever-playful lips, always prepared to extend into that gorgeous smile, never fail to capture every person that comes across her path.

The moment she flashes her beautiful smile at you, that's all you want in life, to see her smile at you again.

Her laughter is like music to the soul, a sweet and innocent sound that can light up any room. She throws her hair back and covers her lips, her eyes twinkling with happiness and delight.

When she's out in the night sky, it's as if there are two moons; she's just as bright but more beautiful. Because she has no gray area, no patches, and everyone loves her for it. 

She's clear, just as her name suggests.

Crystal.