I guess this is some sort of blog/// joes sugg x reader

Hiya!
I'm sewa! Not really but you cannot know my true identity 😂😂☹️ ik so sad
Anyway
I am going to do this blog bit on advice and like cool facts. Trade? Hahah jk. But I just wanted to kinda do a little thing at the start of each chapter to talk a little
Today I won't ramble on but I just had a subway and OHMAGURD
it was
Amazing
Anyway enjoy!!!
- sewa xx
-------------------------------------
Please read an
Joe sugg x reader imagine

You had just called an uber and of course like every time "your uber is 4 minutes away". You locked the door and ran out of the complex to see no uber and just plain white snow. The cold breeze hit your face and you shivered which made it worse on your legs, just noticing You had trainer socks on and thin leggings. You walked to a bench and placed your bag on the side while scrolling through Instagram.
Small screams were heard down the street which you assumed to be a snowball fight. The uber was 5 minutes late and you were considering whether to head back or not but then you realised that you ordered a sharing one so the other person might be waiting too.
Just as you locked your phone a cold, rocky, hard snowball slammed into your cheek. You heard cheers and praises then footsteps scurrying as a car whizzed past, splashing you with cold, icy water.
Your face heated up with embarrassment and you tried to run but a hand ran down your back, making you feel warm. A black jumper draped over your shoulders and someone hugged you tightly. You thought it was your neighbour, Alexa, but when you turned an beautiful unfamiliar face was there.
A short boy with blonde hair was staring down at you.
"Are you okay?" He said. His jaw line framed his face perfectly and his piercing blue eyes were like oceans. His hair was swerved to the right and his lips were taunting you
"Um-uh- no-not re- re- really." You stuttered.
"Come over here love" he said, shivers ran down your spine. He must've felt them because he turned and blushed slightly. Butterflies went crazy in your stomach and you felt warm. He sat you down on his knee and you reluctantly buried your face in his shirt. He cradled you and made you forget the outside world.
Just as you were about to ask his name, your uber pulled up he sat up lifting you off gently and told you he was going.
" My Uber's here so it's okay." You said with a slight sigh. He looked shocked and looked at the uber then you. "But that's my u- AH  we are sharing!" He practically screamed.
Your face light up and you grabbed his hand and pulled him into the uber. Realising what you'd done, your face went red. He blushed too and looked at you with a smirk. "So what's your name baby cakes?" He asked, getting closer.
"Oh im Y/N, and you?" You laughed at his cute nick name.
"Joe." He said as he sat next to you.
You looked into his eyes and leant forward just as he did and you shared the most amazing kiss ever. He cupped your face and slid his tongue in your mouth. You were having a heated make out session in the back seats which your driver disliked.
He came to a hault outside a hotel and shouted "get a room!!" You both hopped out and he smirked. " what did you forget?" He said . Your mind tried to think but you didn't understand till it clicked. " YOUR JACKET!!! Omg I'm so sorry joe I'll buy you another I-"
"Don't worry I won't need it longer anyway..." and with that he kissed you in the pouring rain.

---------------------
AN
Do you want another chapter? I quite liked this story, and do you consider this long?? Anyway love yall
Sewa xx