1.Summer Time

Lily: 

I took a glance up towards the clock. urg. only 3:00,45 mins till summer holidays were upon us. we sat in our desks as silent as mice. we weren't allowed to talk. a piece of looseleaf was in front of me with a pencil, but I refused to write notes with the class. 

"miss prefect, are you working with the class or do you need to be sent to the hall?" 

"What do you think?" I sassed back knowing nothing good was coming out of this. half the class laughed, well most the guys while the girls just sat still. some even glared at me for sassing the teacher but I didn't care. Mr.Hallo sent me to the hall with one point of his finger.

I walked out and sat in the hall. 30 more minutes. I felt a sudden hatred toward Mr.Hallo, I mean it was the last day of school and he was still making us sweat with work. Mr.Hallo was an interesting figure. he had big bushy eyebrows like caterpillars and the biggest nose possible I'm pretty sure. he always puckered his lips after a sentence which kinda creeped me out a little. I mean who was gonna kiss him. I heard he wasn't married and he just lived in a creepy little house in the middle of nowhere. his caterpillars were always mad, meaning he never smiled and talked like a robot all the time.

"Hey lily prefect." said the biggest nerd in the whole school. he was a short guy with really amazing hair and big green eyes, same as mine. his glasses covered a lot of his face and he was really nice and smart. 

"Hey, Jonah," I whispered as he walked past. I glanced at the clock again and realized time had flown by and the day was gonna end soon. the intercom went off:

"hey everyone, I hope you all have amazing summers..." the rest was a blurb because kids all ages in every class started screaming. once the talking had stopped the halls were packed to the rim with students rushing out for their two months of freedom. I walked back into the class to see the bad kids there. 

"Prefect , good, just who I wanted to see." said the leader. his name was Noah. he had an amazing jaw line and was the worst student we had here. he did everything bad you could imagine times ten. this whole year I heard he was suspended 23 times." Now listen today were doing something cool and fun, do you want to come?"Noah smirked. 

Why not.

"Sure why not." I said out loud 

"it's gonna be fun." an evil smirk came upon him.