Mentoring

As a starter for new writers, Project Werewolves offers help in the form of mentoring

As a starter for new writers, Project Werewolves offers help in the form of mentoring. Each member of the team helps you in different ways and techniques and all you have to do is choose which one you'd like to work with.

We will not publish a book for this as it's not necessary. Mentoring is done through private messaging and comments but again, that's totally up to you. On another note though, check out the book titled 'Pack Principles & Help Center' which will not only have the mentors' schedules but story planning templates, tips and assignments to assist writers.

The point is for you to discuss with your mentor about the areas in which you need to improve on. Whether you want to message on Wattpad, any other messenger or through your story is your choice and we won't force you to do anything you don't feel comfortable doing.

Whenever you feel you've got the hang of things, you can mention it to one of the members but do not stop responding to your mentor just because you feel you don't need them anymore.

More than one of us are beta readers which who, for those don't know, read your chapter and give feedback, advice and comments so you can get insight on what the average reader thinks of your story. That way, you know exactly where you need improvement.

Below is the list of mentors available and what they specialize in:

Shannon | Rieka914

She assists in plot making. Shan is a great choice for you if you're planning on writing your first werewolf story. Whether you're starting from scratch or seeking help on developing your idea then give her a quick "hello"- she's extremely friendly. Keep in mind that Shannon is also here to help with writer's block. Together, you can fill out the 'New Idea Sheet' that will be posted soon. Feel free to be wild and don't be shy. She is a beta reader.

Duffy | honeyduff

Although we'll be publishing a book for requested reviews, it'll most likely be for promoting more than anything else. Duffy reviews your book but instead of summarizing it, she'll provide personal feedback and talk to you about what areas she thinks you need to work on. Be reminded that even though she's sweetheart, she is 100% brutally honest so do not take offense because it is for your own good and everyone needs both good and bad criticism. Especially new writers. To put it simply, she is a more intensive beta reader.

At this point, you may continue working with her but you can also find time to discuss with our other mentors. Also, If you feel like you're not completely sure with publishing your book because you think it's not quite good enough, you can discuss with Duffy about your insecurities. She'll help give you a little boost of confidence after working on the areas you believe your book lacks in.

Kelly | K-L-Lord

Kelly is here to help new writers find their writing style and build their characters. She's the one to approach if you're struggling to find ways to write your book and/or fill in the story planning templates. Kelly is a very practical person and actually does extremely well with editing so if you think you're stuck with wording your thoughts, go ahead and discuss it with her. She's an amazing writer and therefore, willing to help with all writing aspects.

Joanne | JoanneProcter

Joanne is responsible for grammatical errors. She looks through each of your chapters and checks for mistakes. As your mentor, she will monitor your updates and help you out with vocabulary as well as provide ways in which you can improve in these areas.

Tracy | nevrakis

As the founder, I will assist with all of the above. If my admins have their hands full, don't hesitate to come to me with any problems you think you need help with.

*Please do not feel as though we're attacking you when providing our thoughts and ideas on how you need to improve. We're all very welcoming even though we might be a little hard on you at times but if you really think you can't work with any of us then voice your concern.

 We're all very welcoming even though we might be a little hard on you at times but if you really think you can't work with any of us then voice your concern