Part 1

I am a Kim Haeun, a high school student. I am one of the students who has perfect marks in everything and the teacher's favourite. A lot of other students don't like me, because of my nerd being, and some even bully me. I have my own group of friends though, and I try to ignore everyone who is rude or just so bored out of their life that they decide to try and ruin mine.

But life is unfair, so of course the guy who I have had a crush on for years now, is one of my biggest bullies. He is called Park Jimin and he always makes jokes about me, and embarrases me in front of everybody. He is really annoying, and I often cry because of him at nights, but I can't do anything, because with all the things he does, I still like him, and can't get him out of my head.

He is also really popular, so him and his friends are always flirting with girls and I have already walked in on him once, making out with a girl in the storage-room. Wasn't the best moment of my life, but sure made me fantasize a lot more. You might think I am a good girl, but when it comes to him, my thoughts are everything but innocent.

Today a new girl came to the school, and we became friends. We sat together at lunch too. When we are walking out of the cafeteria, Jimin purposely bumps into her, and spills his drink on her. He then laughs and turns away, making fun of my new friend.

It is one thing to bear with him bullying me, but I will start fighting if somebody hurts my friends. I can't control myself, so I grab his shoulder and pull him back. "Park Jimin! Yes you, freaking asshole! Can't you just stop being such a jerk all the time? What is wrong with you, that you find it exciting to ruin people's high school years? What the hell is your problem with us?" I yell in his face, and raise my hand to slap him, but he sees my movement, and easily catches my hand before I could have hit him. He looks down at me with despise, and his expression is really intimidating "And who do you think you are, little nerd? Don't you know better than to talk to me like that? Hmm, I thought you are at least smarter than this..." He says, and the people in the cafeteria bursts out laughing.

My new friend drags me away, and for the rest of the day, I keep my head down, and try to avoid everyone. I finally get out of school, and try to go home as fast as I can, because it's already getting dark. As I am walking suddenly someone grabs me from behind, but before I could scream, he puts his hand on my mouth.

"Don't scream, and do what I say, and nothing bad will happen." A familiar voice whispers in my ears. In the next second I am in a dark alley, and a figure is pressing me against the wall. I can finally see his face, and I get really shocked to see Jimin. "Did you think that you can get away with yelling at me before, that easily? I really hate when girls don't know their place. Should I punish you now for being such a bad girl to me?" he asks.

As he wants to close the distance between our lips, I turn my head and say "NO, DON'T! This would be my first kiss, NO!" As much as I crave his lips and his touch I don't want him to steal my first kiss like this. It is something I want to be taken away in a more romantic way! "Well, well, that's even better. Next time, think twice before you say something to me in that sassy tone of yours." He says with a smirk, and crashes his lips on mine.

I try to wiggle out of his grip, but he is pressing himself against me, and with one hand, he grabs my hands and pins them above my head. I try to not kiss him back, but his lips are so soft, and he is too experienced, I can't resist him. As I kiss him back, he slowly pulls away and chuckles. "You want me this much, babe?" He says in a low, husky voice, and starts to plant kisses on my neck. I let out a small moan, and I feel him smirking against my skin.

Then he just simply pulls away, leaving me flustered, and wanting him even more. "Good bye, babe." He says, and starts to walk away. "Where are you going?" I ask in a weak voice, because I feel empty without his touch already. "Away. You were a bad girl, and bad girls don't get what they want. Maybe next time, if you'll be a good girl for me, we can take this to an other level." He says, winks at me, and walks away.

****

A/N
If you like this story so far, please vote and comment your opinions!