Part 3

I open the door, and enter the small storage room. The lights are turned off, so I think that he is not here yet. All of a sudden, a voice comes from behind me, and I get so scared I almost scream and lose my balance.

"Oh, so you came... After all, I know you want more of me." Jimin says smirking, while he easily keeps me frok falling and closes the door behind him. When he drops his hands from around me, I back up to the wall, trying to make distance between us. Not a good idea, I know. "I do not think that you should ignore me after what happened yesterday... You know, I hate when people forget that fast. I am still not done with you, kitten." He says, his face only centimeters away from mine.

"Do you have anything to say? Like, apologize, or something?" He asks in a serious and much intimidating tone. I am scared of him, yes, but I will not show that! He already knows it, so why increase his ego even more? I will not apologize for anything. He should apologize, not me!

"No, I do not! If anything, you should say sorry, not me!" I try to say with confidence, but I fail, as I start stuttering because of the closeness between us. "Oh, really?" He whispers in my ears, his hot breath fanning my face. He is too close to me. It drives me crazy. I feel like I can't stand on my own legs anymore.

"What should I say sorry for? For kissing you? It seemed like you enjoyed that yesterday..." He says in a low voice, making me shiver. I try to say something, but he places his soft lips on my neck, leaving kisses on it. I bite my lips to keep in a small moan, and as he sees my movement, he pulls away from my neck, and roughly kisses my lips. I dig my hands in his hair to deepen the kiss, and one of his hands is fiddling with the hem of my short skirt, the other one grabbing my waist. I bite his lips fighting for dominance, but he grunts and smacks my butt, to be able to slip his tongue in my mouth while I get surprised.

All of a sudden, we hear footsteps from outside. He quickly pulls me down, and I fall on him, behind some boxes. I hear the steps coming closer, and fear fills me. I am too scared to even breathe as I close my eyes tightly, waiting for the end. If somebody sees me with Jimin like this, my life is over.

Finally, the footsteps fade away, and we are left with complete silence again. That is when I realize that I am laying on top of Jimin, and he is staring directly at me, his hands resting on my waist.

****

A/N
To all of you, thanks for reading the story, and please if you like it, vote! It would mean a lot to me and it's just one tap 😊 thank you!