Beach pt 1

Kiwi's pursuit of Mamba and Hibiscus was seemingly endless, and all arrows pointed towards Murky-Waters. She knew that he was the prime suspect, and so the rainwing ventured to the Kingdom of the Sea to find him and demand answers to her many questions. She had run scenes of the confrontation through her mind many times. 'What if he wanted to fight? What if I can't find him?' All of the different situations circled through her thoughts like hawks on the hunt, and they started to give her a headache. Kiwi cleared her mind as best she could, focusing on the present. The breeze was gentle and brought the scent of saltwater, and she noted that she must be nearing the ocean. The dull green colouring of her scales brightened and yellow wove through like a sunlit meadow, the angry reds in places lightening to jubilant pink. She had seen the ocean and heard about what it was like undersea many times, and watched as the waves crashed and sprayed glistening droplets across golden sand. Elated, Kiwi made her way down to the beach. The sand was soft between her talons, and she quickly darted into the cool waters of the surf. The waves battled against her as the young rainwing tried hard to swim and push through them, and the salty spray hurt her eyes. 'how do seawings get through this?' she asked herself as she shoved past the walls of water that crashed down. One of the waves was gigantic, far bigger than the rest, and as it crashed she was shoved underneath the water with extreme force. Kiwi opened her eyes and paddled with her claws to try and get past the rough waters. Weariness settled over her as she finally passed the riptide, but she kept swimming. 'I'm going to save my sister, I have to.' she told herself stubbornly as the weight of her limbs and wings seemed to drag her down further. She spotted the glimmering aquatic lights of a seawing far, far below, and half-swam half-sank towards it. Her eyelids seemed to close on their own as she fell asleep, and she only had a moment's​  panic, and she tried to get back to the surface but found her limbs unwilling to move. The blue light seemed to get closer as she closed her eyes.