Introduction

Introduction:

Astral projection is a term used to describe an out-of-body-experience. It separates the spiritual body from the physical one, giving the projector the capability to travel in limbo. It is said that the astral and physical body are permanently connected. If the astral body is killed, the travelers physical body will perish along with their spiritual one.

It is also believed by some that the Astral Plane (also referred to as the AP) is an intermediate world where spirits trapped in purgatory exist. It is commonly referred to as the middle ground between life and death that has no real end or beginning. The Astral Plane can closely resemble the physical world that we live in, unlike it's more definitive counterparts; Aura and Tenebra.

The Aura realm is said to be populated by pure spirits that have successfully passed through purgatory. The Tenebra realm, on the other hand, is held to be the home of malevolent and evil spirits most similar to hell.

Copyright © 2018 by Zoe Rose.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author, addressed "Attention: Permission Request," at the email address listed below, or via the provided websites contact form.

Zoerose15@yahoo.com http://www.zoerosewrites.com/

ISBN: 978-1-7328562-0-2 (E-Book)

Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Names, characters, and places are products of the author's imagination.

Front cover image by Alyssa Garcia. 
https://www.alyssashueyart.com/

Edited by Jill Wilson-Carlyle, 
MA Editor & Publisher Empowerment Publishing Group, LLC 
Melbourne, Florida 32955