Allen and Jake one shot.

Allen the boy with a past.  No one really knew him and not many people were brave enough to talk to him.  He only hung out with a handful of people. You could see him every day at lunch in the corner with them but nothing was ever the same they were doing something stupidly funny every time. No matter what. Allen wasn't bad looking he had hair that dropped just over his eyes but it curled outwards at the ends. You could never look into his eyes without having to move his hair.  He was a good 5'9 and he was lean and had muscles. everything he did made you look at him.
Jake was always down the hall watching them all have fun. He wanted to join but he was nervous because he didn't know what their reaction to a new kid joining them would be. He was shorter than Allen he wasn't muscular but not fat either just normal.  His hair was always different sometimes it was spiked up in the front or it was just messy but a messy only he can pull off. 
~Monday~

Allen was on the bus all the way in the back looking out the window, you could hear his music blaring. He arrived at school and sat down at one of the tables.  Jake walked in and decided to sit with him. Allen never looked up but he knew who it was.  He could tell from the cologne Jake wore. Ian, Ricky. And Cami all went and sat with them. Allen finally looked up and started to talk with everyone.  Jake just watched, He's never really seen Allen up close like this.  The way his lips disappear when he smiles or how when he's not talking he observed everyone.  His jaw was perfect and it could cut diamonds.  "Jake, remember that time when we all went to the park and Cami fell on her butt. 😂" everyone was laughing "pfft yeah and then she made us help her up. " they all laughed.  Everyone then broke off into little groups to converse. "Allen right?" Jake had finally mustered up enough courage to talk to him. "yeah, Jake right" Allen said it more like a statement instead of a question. They started making small talk getting to know each other a little bit better.

 As time went on Jake and Allen started hanging out after school first at the library than at the park and they slowly made it to Jake's house.  It was the first day of winter break Allen was going to go to Jake's house at 3 and he was going to spend the weekend there. Jakes parents were going to be out of town this weekend. Jake was running around the house cleaning making sure everything was perfect. 

Jake has been feeling weird around Allen lately and he felt the need to impress him. Allen was a bit nervous but he would never let you know that. Allen was walking up the steps to Jake's door. once he reached the door he knocked he made sure his hair was ok and put his headphones away. 

 Jake ran to the door stopped and fixed his hair and pulled his shirt down.  He reached down for the nob and opened the door.  "Hey, Allen. " Jake smiled.  They walked into the living room. "hey I have hot chocolate in the kitchen if you want some." Allen kept quiet. He looked around everything was clean and nice.  "Hey, do you want to eat out or something..... " Jake rubbed the back of his neck "I kind of can't cook. Hehe" Jake's face was red. Allen thought it was cute to see him all flustered like this.  "I can cook something if you let borrow your kitchen. " he just nodded. Allen left his stuff by the couch and took his jacket off.  Jake was at a loss for words. He's never seen Allen without a jacket but man was it worth it.  His shirt was tight, so you could see his muscles through his shirt.  Everything he did look.... More elegant like this. Jake stood in the doorway watching Allen Cook. It smelled so good, and Allen in an apron was such a view. 

Once Allen was done cooking they sat down in the living room to watch a movie. Jake picked out the movie.  They were watching the avengers. Allen being the smooth man casually (more like forced the poor guy) pulled Jake closer.  Jake wasn't complaining but Allen could have been a bit more subtle about it. (sadly to our dismay nothing happened that night.)

---------------------------------------------

Ok, ok so I'm kind of excited to see what you guys think about this. I'm feeling a bit nervous but this is where I let my creative side out. well comment and give me a few pointers if you could my editor is currently sick but that's ok i'll figure things out lol alright guys hope you liked it. untill next time Cj out