Friendzoned

Name
"You know my name! We've been friends for years now!" He cried.
(Jace Leisfeld)

Age
"You forgot my birthday too!" He shouted.
(19)

Gender
"I have a dick. Unless you want to check? Feel free to do so." He teased.

Species
"Completely and utterly human!" He responded quickly.
(He's a vampire, but he controls his urges extremely well)

Sexuality
"What can I say? I'm a bent pole." He chuckled at his terrible analogy.
(Bisexual)

Height
"I am exactly 5'4 and 1/2. Fear me mortal!" He laughed, his eyes with an evil glint.

Weight
"Are you calling me fat?" He asked pouting, his arms around his waist in embarrassment.
(106 lbs.)

Clothing preference
Masculine

Looks
"I look like a flippen god!"

Looks"I look like a flippen god!"

(Ginger hair and pale skin)

Personality
"I'd say I'm very fun loving." He mused.
(Jace is very perverted and sassy, he could cut a bietch. Jace is also very sweet and innocent when he is around people he doesn't know, but that's for reasons unknown.)

Likes
"I like you; you're pretty sweet."
(He likes you, when people are shorter than him, hugs, fps games, bright colors. He is also obsessed with Peter Pan)

Dislikes
"What everyone dislikes; jerks, a**holes, and white chocolate."
(He is also quite angered by seeing you, or anyone else he knows injured or sad.)

Fears
Athazagoraphobia-Fear of atomic explosions.

Tattoos/Piercings
"Yup, got it when I was 5." He muttered, grasping the ring that pierced his ear.

Scars
"Yeah, you can search for them all, if you so please." Jace winked at you, his smirk large.

Occupation
"You know that; I work at a small dance studio." He rolled his eyes at you.

Backstory
Jace has always been deeply in love with you, from the first moment he saw you he wanted you to be his. He became your friend, and although he flirted and teased, you were way too oblivious.

Position
"I can top, I can bottom, I can do anything you'd like."
(Seke; Typically uke.)