The Only Thing that's Better than Butter

I woke up to the feeling of pain in my legs. I open my eyes and although everything is blurry, I can see my best friend Connor sitting on me.  “Oh my god, what is wrong with you.” I whined, kicking him off. My alarm showed it was only 6:00. “Really dude.” He finally jumped off me and pulled me up. “Yesh, today we’re moving! You should be excited.” He stated. “Woohoo.” I exclaimed sarcastically. “Now bugger off, so I can get dressed you butt!” I added. He crawled out of the room covering his face. Yes he actually crawled. Wtf right? “I’m not getting dressed now, idiot!” I pointed out. “wahhhh!” He cried, exiting the room.

Once he was gone I slammed the door, and got in the shower. After I was done, I dried off and slipped on a Klüb IcE shirt and black skinny jeans and stood in front of the mirror to do my makeup, but I decided not to. I was already way too gorgeous…just kidding I’m just incredibly lazy. I am 19. I have skin the color of a rosy ivory framed by my long chestnut hair that falls loosely to my shoulders in tight shiny curls. I have high cheekbones complimented by my rosy cheeks and the smile of my soft light pink lips, and finally my eyes are a chocolate brown with specks of hazel. Connor isn't very different in appearance other than he is male...well I think he is, which is why many mistake us for siblings. I headed downstairs to go see him.

 "Hey, where are you?" I yelled. I stepped outside, the moving truck was already here. "Are you kidding? Dude I haven't even packed." Connor was already stuffing his things into the back. "OMG! Girl you are so slow." He complained in a girly voice. "Well you better get started. You have till the end of the day." He warned. "Ughhhhh." I ran up to my room and started hastily stuffing crap in boxes. 

"CONNOR! Get yo butt up here and help me move my furniture." I commanded loudly. "Nu, you do it." I started fake pouting. "Fine, gawd don't be so annoying." He met me upstairs in my room, and before he asked for help I dashed down to the gameroom. 

I turned on our Xbox360, put in Minecraft, and then checked my twitter on my phone, while I waited for it to load. I almost screamed when I saw SkyDoesVariousStuff's latest tweet. He was about to go on omegle to chat with random people under the interest skydoesminecraft. But I didn't scream because I didn't want to interrupt Connor, he was very busy...doing my work.

I went on omegle and after going through naked people, weird strangers, and dozens of people disconnecting I actually found Adam, the Skydoesminecraft! "Hi dere!" He started off with. I tried to act calm so I wouldn't seem like an idiot, but I did let out a tiny squeal. He mimicked me, making me laugh. 

Adam: "Don't laugh at me!'

Me: "I'm not...well yes I am, sowwy you're funny."

Adam: "No, you funneh I not funneh."

Me: "Yesh you are and you have a nice little mustache..."

Adam: "Uh thanks, you have a nice face..."

Me: "Pfft, hey I haz so many questions but I forgot them so that was irrelevant."

Adam: "Den why you tell me?"

Me: "Because I'm excited and I don't know what I'm saying please halp me!"

Adam: "Just think of teh questions! Think! Think! You must think!"

Me: "I'm trying." I fake a seizure.

Adam: OMG NU! CALL 911!

Me: *Stops* "I'm good dude. Hey would you like something to drink?"

Adam: "Yeah gimme some coffee."

Me: "K. How?"

Adam: "I dunno you asked lol it's fine."